Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wingblade Armor is an unnamed armor of Erza Scarlet's.
This armor takes form of a beautiful gown, with a hem sprouting from it, being tied with a belt of some sort. The upper part of the dress includes shoulderless sleeves and a flower petal on the user's left hand, while the foot wearings are a pair of knee-high heel boots. In addition to all of this, the armor consists of swords being used for various purposes, albeit primarily as wings, adding to the peculiarity.
- Blade Wings: The outfit comes equipped with wings made of swords that can act as a shield. Moreover, any of the aforementioned swords can be also easily summoned and used for offensive purposes. The swords can "dance" on command in mid-air, similar to the circle of swords of the Heaven's Wheel Armor, in order to attack multiple foes simultaneously. According to Erza, these swords are capable of landing blows without making direct contact, allowing her to bypass other people's defenses.
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 431, Page 14
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 431, Page 15
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 431, Page 18
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 431, Page 18-19