Hi, welcome to Fairy Tail Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Gray Fullbuster page.
Sorry, but I've undone pretty much all your edits concerning the charbox. The new fields you added are, to be honest, redundant and/or could be added elsewhere. We don't know any of the characters birthdate, height or weight so those would remain empty; eye and hair colour could easily just put in a section about appearance, and I'm not even sure what you mean by 'title'. I presume that's the same as nickname? The other edits were just pointless, tbh. Dalyup! 09:01, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
Yeah, I heard that too and hopefully it's true. By the way, those fields were never broken; they're optional ones that don't appear unless they're used. So, yeah, I'm just going to undo that as well. Dalyup! 14:58, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
The codes for colours are the same as HTML codes for colours which you can get from here or by googling for it, I suppose. And alright. By the way, I don't mean to show myself as intrusive and thinking your edits are pointless. I just think they're unnecessary is all. Dalyup! 19:22, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
Ah, those things about the Japanese names and romanisations were added by me. I think I got a bit carried away; probably influenced by One Piece wikia, as well. My bad. Though the thing about the voice actors field, I don't think it should be under the image. Just doesn't seem right to me; perhaps under first appearance instead? Also, why'd you delete the extra field? I do actually use that and it doesn't appear if it isn't used. Dalyup! 13:39, 8 August 2009 (UTC)
The Announcement Edit
Nah, unfortunately. Tt was the mangka, Hiroshima, winning an award for Shonen. Tells you here: http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49858 Dalyup! 12:38, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
Main Page Discussion Edit
Since you're the most active editor on the Fairy Tail Wikia, I figured it might be important for you to weigh in on the discussion going on at the main page, regarding character names. Just stating your opinion on the matter would be useful in determining what the editors want for the site. -Mr. Toto 07:08, 8 August 2009 (UTC)
I noticed you moved Natsu's page, but the surname is wrong, just so you know. It's Natsu Dragneel not Dragoneel. Dalyup! 18:20, 24 August 2009 (UTC) Hm, I can't seem to move the page myself. Looks like only an admin can do it, thus you. Mind doing it? Dalyup! 18:38, 24 August 2009 (UTC)
Celestial Spirit Edit War Edit
Drunk Samurai keeps reverting "Celestial Spirits" back to "Stellar Spirits" even though the Wikia agreed to use the Del Rey terminology. He claims I don't know the rules just because I haven't been on as long as some others. He is also extremely rude and claims that I have a brain of a monkey and called me a f***ing idiot (however, I personally don't care what he thinks) and rudeness isn't what this wiki needs. I don't meen to be a tattle tale, but I would just to hear your opinion on this.--Cifer64 20:56, October 13, 2009 (UTC)
Thank you for your opinion. I completely agree and I hope he we can get him to stop, because I really think he would be a pretty good editor if he did.--Cifer64 16:25, October 14, 2009 (UTC)
Community Portal Edit
Hey, check it out! We've been discussing and theorizing about the series on the Community Portal talk page, and so far it's only Cifer and I. Hopefully we can liven up the discussion?^^ Baithin 00:22, October 14, 2009 (UTC)
This weeks anime pictures Edit
- Nonsense, any anime pic is good, keep up the good work. Shock Dragoon Oct-22-09 7:22 (ETZ)
Sorry about that talk page war with DS earlier. I was trying to make my point but he kept finding loop holes (though they didn't make sense) so that kind of irritated me, but I realize I should have just stopped posting instead of continually arguing. Again, sorry for feeding a stupid talk page war.--Cifer64 01:43, October 29, 2009 (UTC)
K, I'm going to try and ot let it get to me anymore so there isn't anymore annoying talk page wars.--Cifer64 14:31, October 29, 2009 (UTC)
Hello Admin Edit
Hi, I'm Sxerks, from the Anime & Manga Hub
I'm asking admins of Anime-related wikis if you would add this link
*w:c:animanga|Anime/Manga Hub to the bottom of your SIDEBAR. Its a link to the Anime & Manga Hub on Wikia.
We are currently working on adding basic pages as well as a list of anime wikis on wikia.
The Hub also serves as a place to link to common actors, artists, and anime terms like Rie Kugimiya which you can link to in your articles.
I've add this to both your and Retro7 talk pages.
Looks like you need a logo(Wiki.png).
- --Sxerks 01:29, December 1, 2009 (UTC)
Change an Article Name Edit
Hi, I'm an Unregistred Contributor. Can you(or Retro7, I asked the same thing to him) change the name of the article of Lyon from Reitei Lyon to Lyon Bastia please? Thank you!
--22.214.171.124 23:45, December 15, 2009 (UTC)
Is it ok if i change Miriana to Millianna? That seems to be the Del Rey name, and the official one. -Chitalian8 18:24, May 8, 2010 (UTC)
Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!(Consult my talk page)
--Hcaelb 13:54, December 16, 2009 (UTC)
Ready to Help Edit
Im ready to help with anything, I'll look for images and other stuff to help improve this website
natsu's tatoo Edit
hi my name is DGryphon and i am new and i just add Natsu's fairytail tatoo to his page, its a very high quality vector with transparentcy, let me know if u anything else!
Hey there! I'm admin on a little Fairy Tail forum at www.fairylaw.net. Recently we started a banner exchange with other Fairy Tail fansites of various kind to create a better flow of information inside the Fairy Tail community and rise the popularity of the websites in the program. We are still missing a wiki in there though. How about it? Would you be interested in a banner exchange with our forum? Fiarylawmoon 21:06, January 6, 2010 (UTC)
Let me think abut it and I'll get back to you Saturday, I'm working overtime lately Shock Dragoon 7:25 am (ETZ)
That's fine, take your time. Oh and could you maybe change my nickname? I spelled it wrong in the heat of the battle :PFiarylawmoon 20:43, January 7, 2010 (UTC)
So how about it? Fiarylawmoon 17:19, January 20, 2010 (UTC)
Okay, how do we do it? Shock Dragoon 7:05PM Jan-20-10 (ETZ)
New boxes Edit
I probably could, yeah, but why do you think it's necessary for a change in the first place? I don't see what's wrong with the current one. Some unnecessary fields, like hair and eye colour (I think people can tell by the images), in this new one. And when you say "made", do you mean copied from a Tekken wikia or something like that? Dalyup! 16:09, January 16, 2010 (UTC)
Even if other wikias have it don't mean we have to. Hair colour, eye colour, gender, race, unusual features (that's basically just their magic and if it's not it can be explained in the Magic and Abilities section), marital status (we don't really know anyone's marital status) aren't really needed, and repeating the name again right at the beginning is rather pointless. I have no problem with a new character box (it might not seem that way), I just don't think we need those things as most are extremely obvious, unneeded or speculative. Anyway, I have a fair idea on how to add colours for you, or else I could explain how to do it. I can't until Friday though 'cause college's being a bitch. Dalyup! 14:13, January 19, 2010 (UTC)
Earth Land pic Edit
From the limited edition of Volume 5 that had came with a booklet called "Fairy Tail Super Supplement", and it contained a page introducing Earth Land. ChaosKnight 20:27, January 23, 2010 (UTC)
Thx for your respond . I need some help Edit
So mister admin i have request to u and all of the staff of fairy tail wiki i want a full analysation about gerard fernandes and erza scarlet relastionship because i have been watching this manga and i need to know how is erza looking on natsu more than a friend or just a friend pls make it properlly pls because this part of the romance is confusing me :(thx a milion and good luck :D
- Erza is in love with Gerard, that is confirmed. She cares for Natsu despite her abusive traits like her younger brother like she does with Gray. Natsu however, greatly fears/cares for her. However, it has become apparently in the latest chapters, that Natsu only held Lisanna in his heart. Hope I cleared things up for you. Shock Dragoon Feb-01-10 8:20 ETZ
Edoras Characters Edit
With the most recent chapter (172) the Earth Land Lucy is shown alive and met up with Natsu in Edoras, should we make a separate page for Edoras version of Lucy so that editing wouldn't be as confusing?ChaosKnight 17:57, February 14, 2010 (UTC)
- We'll only see these characters once so I don't think so. Gerard's alter Mystogan gets his own page and maybe Erza Knightwalker since she's completely different. But the Edoras Fairy Tail guys are still the gang and are doing what the gang does so it would kinda be pointless unless the two sides meet, like Earth Land Lucy and Edoras Lucy meet and work together for a prolonged time. Until then, it's still our guys but basically had their charcaters twicked Shock Dragoon Feb-14-10 4:10pm (ETZ)
- Well, in chapter 172, the two Lucys did meet, and from how the story is progressing, it seem like the five of them will be going to the Capital together. But right now it's still not certain. I guess we can wait for the next chapter or so to make this decision. As of now, I think we may need a new page for Edoras Lucy in the future. ChaosKnight 00:45, February 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, we might need one for her soon. Let's wait though until later before we do it. Shock Dragoon Feb-15-10 4:30pm (ETZ)
- Check what I did on Lisanna and Gray's page and maybe that'll work. I learned something from Bionicle wiki Shock Dragoon Feb-17-10 7:30am (ETZ)
- Yeah, this should work for the character separation, but I am a bit more worried about the synopis editing eventually. We'll figure something out.
Thanks for the welcome! Hmm.. I'm still getting used to things, honestly. I personally specialized in, I guess you could say, "raw" wikis. That is, editing wikipedia pages extremely similar to the "official" and first one. (Heck, half the time I can't even see my typing coursor..). So eh.. I might make a small error here and there (I am not liking these 'shortcuts'..).... *scrambles around trying to find the signature button* Aha! Found it.Dramartistic 03:17, February 17, 2010 (UTC)
From Chapter 173, the proper spelling of the parallel world is actually Edolas instead of the Edoras we were familiar before. Can you change the title to the proper spelling? Thanks. ChaosKnight 00:49, March 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Okay Shock Dragoon 7:50PM March 7 2010 ETZ
Dragoon, someone changed it back to Edoras -Chitalian8 18:26, May 8, 2010 (UTC)
does it matter at this point? For at least 2 months its been a tug a war of Edolas and Edoras.Edoras won so i think it should just be left alone before tug a war round two begins
About episode boxes Edit
Hello, so I was wondering if you know any codes for the episode boxes like this one: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Enter:_Naruto_Uzumaki!? if you please let me know. I'm willing to edit the episodes page from now on.
Mehdontgiveadamn 16:13, March 31, 2010 (UTC)
Editing Question Edit
Hey, i was a question. I was wondering how you are able to redirect a search to a page that has multiple spellings to go to the page. Example, Gajeel is sometimes also called Gazille and both words put into the search box leads to the same page. I was going to do it for Lacrima, because most places that i see it spelled it is Lacryma, but i have seen both so i wanted to try to edit it but didnt know how to.
Thanks. Yubashiri 20:45, April 4, 2010 (UTC).
natsu transfor Edit
Natsu dragon forceEdit
Thank you for your encouragement
Why fight them of Natsu we be to delete.
"Edoras Cana Alberona", "Edoras Alzack Connell" and "Edoras Bisca Mulan"Edit
Could you change the titles of these articles to "Edolas Cana", "Edolas Bisca" and "Edolas Alzack"? I think, that it makes no sense, that there were surnames from the Earth Land, because they are probably different from those of Edolas. Ishthak 12:52, April 23, 2010 (UTC)
If they really had their own surname for in Edoras then I will change. But for now I'm adding Edoras Full Name. I mean just first name doesn't make sense. The full name of their Earthland counterpart make sense. Also why the heck called Edloas? Its not even a real term in this wikia I mean look at this Edoras it doesn't mention Edloas. --Cococrash11 23:46, April 23, 2010 (UTC)Cococrash11
In my opinion, without names, it would more correctly, but you're right, with them will be easier to identify the person. In manga is "Edolas" instead of "Edoras" but also "Elza" instead of "Erza," but no one call her like that. I think that chosing one version will solve the problem. Ishthak 08:02, April 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Erza is Erza, Hiro speaks fluent English and the names in the Del Ray manga are accurate, thus Erza is Erza Shock Dragoon Apr-24-10 10:35am (ETZ)
Ok, I agree, but do you know how is it with Edolas? Ishthak 18:14, April 24, 2010 (UTC)
I've edited these pages: Sherry, Juvia, Totomaru, Aria, Sol.
I have a problem.I can't add picture to the gallery.Why? I push that button, but nothing happen.
The fairytail.japanfan.net admin (or whatever the boss' title is) wanted to know if you would mention here that his site has the episodes and manga there. I mainly saying this cause I recently started using the site and I recommend it, it's got up to date episodes, and the most recent chapter. -WhiteArmor-(Talk)- 10:17, May 14, 2010 (UTC)
Sorry, been busy building the wikia I'v been put in charge of, White Knight Chronicles. But about that site with the episodes, last I checked, Wikis don't just sponsor or something. But hell, if you wanna post a link go ahead, I got www.fairytailepisodes.com for me but if you wanna post that site as a lin go ahead. Shock Dragoon May-17-10 8:15am ETZ
There's like three admins here. I'm admin at like three other sites too, it's just this other one needs more maintenance for now. Shock Dragoon May-17-10 10:00am ETZ
i noticed sumthing strange. Above the URL bar, where it says the name of the window, it says "Fairy Tail Wiki - Lucy Heartphilia, Natsu Dragneel." Can you change that "Heartphilia" to "Heartfilia?" -Chitalian8 19:14, May 31, 2010 (UTC)
I'll try Shock Dragoon Jun-1-10 7:05am
hye thx,im new here just register for this sites 20 minutes ago :)
Thanks ^^! If I need something, I will definetely ask! Thanks for the warm welcome as well!
Fearī Teiru no daisukī ♥ 23:09, June 6, 2010 (UTC)
Page deletion? Edit
Good morning Mr. Admin. Could you remove the two pages, which we don't need? I'm talking about: Pussy and Akira Toriyama'. Thank you very much! Ishthak 10:35, June 13, 2010 (UTC)
Delete page Edit
Why the heck do you delete Shagot? There's nothing wrong with it. --Cococrash11 04:02, July 6, 2010 (UTC)Cococrash11
What do you mean? It always redirected to Shagotte, didn't it? ChaosKnight 22:12, July 6, 2010 (UTC)
Because that's not her name! Shock Dragoon 8:15am ETZ July 7, 2010
I just noticed tht in the extended 128 version, Lyon n Co. r watching the parade too(minus Jura). Could someone pls confirm? Although Tht pickle eyebrows is hard to miss. So thought we add this info to characters concerned?
Thnx Much --OOoXENAoOo-- 10:07 PM, 14 July
Extended 128 Edit
I just noticed tht in the extended 128 version, Lyon n Co. r watching the parade too(minus Jura). Could someone pls confirm? Although Tht pickle eyebrows is hard to miss. So thought we add this info to characters concerned?
Thnx Much --OOoXENAoOo-- 10:07 PM, 14 JulyHere you are...Ishthak 18:28, July 14, 2010 (UTC)
Sorry abt the double post... thnx --OOoXENAoOo-- 10:54 PM, 14 July, 2010
In each charater's description page, what is the "partner" status supposed to refer too? If it's combat then shouldn't Lucy and Juvia be partners, while Gray should be either none or anyone?
- Partner basically means the person they work/help/fight/associate with the most. Most of Juvia's apperances correspond with Gray while Lucy's partner would technically be Natsu deispte his partner being Happy Shock Dragoon Jul-16-10 8:15AM (ETZ)
Fairytail wikia's main page title Edit
Could you please edit the title of the main page? Okay, excuse me for my lack of vocabulary and tech-language but I just noticed that when I go to the fairytail wikia main page, the window title says Fairy Tail Wiki - Lucy Heartphilia, Natsu Dragneel, Happy and I was wondering if you could please change Heartphilia to Heartfilia. (Because I am a grammar freak apparently >.<) Or, maybe put something catchy as the title, like, "Fairy Tail Wiki - Your #1 Source for all things Fairy Tail!" Or "Welcome to Fairy Tail Wikia!" I dunno... Buuut thank you and p.s. I love the picture of the month! Reeniereindeer 00:22, July 30, 2010 (UTC)reeniereindeer
- I'm trying to find a way don't worry
Im sooo sorry! I accidentaly removed the references of natsu when i was trying to edit the quotes! Im so freaking stupid! I ruined all ur work! Please forgive me and if there's anything i can do, please let me know! I would try to re-create the references, but i dunno what they are :( IM sooo sorry again. I wont mess with ur work again :_(
Everything has been corrected. Ishthak 13:01, July 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Good work, I've been busy with college so can't do much outside of freetime at work
Pages for deletion Edit
Hey. I'm sorta new to Fairy Tail and this Wiki, but I know my way around Wikis (I'm a regular on the Bleach Wiki). I tagged some category pages to be deleted: Category:Team Natsu member and Category:Category:Oracion Seis members were empty and I found them completely redundant (one has 5 members the other has 6 and neither will have any new members). Category:Cait Shelter members only has three members, the guild no longer exists and in fact never existed. Category:Former Villians this redirect page serves no purpose at all, it's just a typo title page, probably created by mistake and then turned into a redirect instead of deleted. Sorry for not making the categories into links, for some reason it didn't work. WD Talk to me 04:25, August 3, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for your message.
Comparisons in Articles Edit
Can we please stop referring to other pages in articles as comparison's? EX: "Ultears transformation magic is stronger than Mirajane's" or "A magic similar to Fried's Enchantments" Or Gerards page, because it is absolute speculation, we have no idea if Ultear is better than Mirajane, and if the Fried's enchantments are the same as the Binding Snake Spell. Its also doesnt help in the slightest to explain to a old or new viewer ( They would search the Ultear, then Mirajanes page, and then still not get an accurate picture of what it was because they have to assume Ultear is just better than Mirajane, when you have no example of WHY she might be) -Umi
I do see your point, pure seculation and all, but there is kinda nothing I can do. A wiki is a place where people write what they want, and sometimes stupid things are written. I try to keep it clean but you know. -Shock Dragoon
Episode Guide Edit
if can plz add pic from the ep like OnePiece wikia done it's will be great!
here their page:
i hope you undarstand what i mean...
can you please check this?
and give an opinion? Empath-silvio 13:44, August 14, 2010 (UTC)
- I think a poll on favorite magic might be a little one sided (everyone will choose Dragon Slayer LOL) so maybe we can make a poll on fav dragon slayer element. That would be cool
Well, it's still tough to say, there's also reequip magic like Erza's 'The Knight', Ice Make, Celestial, so we could try it out first. ChaosKnight 00:29, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
i think should see this Edit
- I took car eof it, thank you Shock Dragoon Sept-3-10 10:05AM ETZ
Needing your help Edit
Today's episode is called "Satan's Descent". This is the proper translation. However, someone already created the "Satan's Decent" page with the wrong name, and we can't rename a page. Well, i can't. Can you rename or delete it, so i can use the proper title? Thank you! Empath-Silvio 09:44, September 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Tell me what it is supposed to be called and I will move it Shock Dragoon Sept-6-10 8:40pm
- I created the "Satan's Descent" page, and deleted all the info on "Satan's Decent". You should delete this page: http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Satan's_Decent Empath-Silvio 08:14, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Done, and done. Now bow to my awesome.Duuz 00:59, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
Manga Chapters Edit
Hi, i where just wondering, if i can create pages of the manga chapters. --CrossingFeather 18:51, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
- In my opinion that would be too much. the chapters are really short and the articles would be stub-like. it would be a waste of time. but we could update the story arcs here to include more details. Just my opinion though. The admin should decide. Empath-Silvio 19:08, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
Actually, Ishthak and I discussed the possibility of Manga Chapter Pages a few month back, and we agreed to do it once the Chapter Covers and an appropriate template for the Manga is done. Right now we are only missing the template, and it's close to be finished. ChaosKnight 22:00, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
Daiojubu daijoubu..I just testing if that my editin will work..but it's too big that I had removed it...
Re: Welcome, Thanks for your edit to the Anima page Edit
Hi, having just made a small change to a page and I really appreciate your welcome. It is great to see your enthusiasm, it make the an enjoyable community. I was only making a small edit but have now created an account and I am more likely to do what I can to help.
MattyN 19:06, September 13, 2010 (UTC)
ps I dont know know how the signature tool works
- I'm an admin her, I think you got the worng guy Shock Dragoon
Please delete Edit
Attention needed Edit
- I do like the new "Characters who appear" template you have. Go for it Shock Dragoon Sept-20-10 9:45pm
Hey. I've edited the Episodes page, mainly changing the design because it looks nicer and also tidier. I've been following the example of One Piece wikia's episode guide, which has this very neatly done. I hope that's ok. NoelAramis 17:07, September 22, 2010 (UTC)
There is a problem, however, as the pattern is not linked to the corresponding episode We might have to either redesign the template, or there will be a lot of pages moving... ChaosKnight 17:23, September 22, 2010 (UTC)
I've fixed that problem by editing the template a bit. Now the only thing you will have to watch out when putting in new episodes is, that the name of the new page is exactly the same as the name of the episode written in that list. NoelAramis 18:01, September 22, 2010 (UTC)
Well almost everything is just fine, but I have a question, could you change a title in kanji and romanji,
- from this Sennyū Seyo! Ebarū Yashiki ( 潜入せよ!エバルー屋敷!)
- to that: 潜入せよ!エバルー屋敷! Sennyū Seyo! Ebarū Yashiki ?
You know without bold and at first put kanji and then romanji.
Is it possible? Ishthak 08:57, September 24, 2010 (UTC)
Yup, it's possible, and I've done it. ^^ Also, there seems to be a wrong kanji title at episode 2. Episode's 42 looks kind of weird as well. And some episodes, like No. 41, 30 and 17 don't have a kanji and romanji translation, and those should be added. Could someone get around to that? NoelAramis 09:33, September 25, 2010 (UTC)
Thx it looks so good now... Those episodes, which you mentioned doesn't have a kanji and romanji, only English name ;) Ishthak 10:29, September 25, 2010 (UTC)
No prob, Ish =P Either way, now the only thing that needs to be done are brief descriptions of the episodes. I guess Empath said he'll get around to that? 126.96.36.199 18:14, September 25, 2010 (UTC)
Yet another wrong titled page: http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/The_Armor_Mage
I've been here a while and I want to ask you, is there any possibility of becoming an Administrator on our wikia? Ishthak 22:05, September 27, 2010 (UTC)
As there has been quite a few cases of supplying incorrect informations, mistakes, and just outright vandalisms, a couple of the most active members has been discussing to increase the number of Admins on the site. Currently, Ishthak and I are the top two candidates. The both of us had agreed to become admin, and currently the both of us are awaiting for your final decision of whether or not we could become one. I hope to hear the good news from you soon. ChaosKnight 01:02, September 28, 2010 (UTC)
I was wondering if I could make a suggestion. If you could, I want there to be a song
list included on the pages for episodes of the anime, as it is hard trying to find out a specific song
without having to listen to like a million songs before you hear the right one. It would be alot easier
if I could just come here go "okay in episode 42, the songs that played were this, this this and this" then I go check which one of
those songs are right. But if not thens it['s okay, it would be really appreciated if you did so however Thanks ^^
- Sure whatever, sounds like fun --Shock Dragoon 11:28, September 28, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for the welcome comment:D A-ano...I'm kinda new to this wikia, I originally came from Reborn.wikia.com, and I was wondering if you have any templates that you could put on your Userpage? I'm just used to doing that from Reborn.wikia, but I don't see any templates that are appropriate for putting on a Userpage. And also, outta curiosity, who are the admins on here? Gomen, I wonder a lot of things..(: IHeartFran 18:54, September 29, 2010 (UTC)
Good morning/evening/night, i want to discuss some things to you. Maybe you have notice, but if you don't we currently are in need of help since the number of active members is low. Also we, the most active members, have been wanting to do some changes for the good of the wiki, for example change the Monaco, between other things. That's why, since you are no often around, i have some formal requests:
- I proprose ChaosKnight and Ishthak to be promoted to Administrators, since they are the ones that do the greater edits.
- If you do not agree with my request, please chose someone else to be as we are in need of some things like changing the monaco, lock some articles that are important and lock some users whose are here just for vandalism.
In expect of your final decision.
Fuyu 18:39, September 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes I ahve noticed that there has been a little of a stand still lately and I always thought those two would make great admins. Just one thing: I'm really don't know how to promote people...super sorry. I'll look into it, it seems like those two and me are the only real editors lately, and even then were starting to stop since Edolas arc was kinda boring but don't worry, I'm sure this trial will pick things up. Remember, we went up 33% in popularity --Shock Dragoon 16:46, October 1, 2010 (UTC)
Done :) Ishthak 19:52, October 1, 2010 (UTC)
Important Information (October) Edit
Hi mi friends, due to some short of nothing-to-do time i got into, now i do have some extra time to edit my favorite page, great eh? Anyway, my important info of this month is: searching for something on other wikis as well as the central community wiki i found out that the wikia staff is wanting to change the Monaco style for another fancy one. They even come up with a Monaco expiration date (November 3, 2010), of course they say the change will be little by little but i have my doubts about this (you can read about their plans in Wikia Staff Blog, calendar: Updates on Wikia's New Look). Futhermore, as i was browsing on the wiki, i found out the Fairy Tail talk:Community Portal, which has been inactive since October 14, 2009. So, why don't disscuss important things on the community portal instead of using our talk pages (of course, mine is only an opinion), for all the active users. Finally, i am trying to get in touch with the wikia staff guys, maybe they can fix the "admin membership problem" we're been having, as only bureaucrats (higher than a normal admin, normally the founders of the wikis) can promote someone into administrator and Retro7 hasn't been around for a lot of months now (the guys in the Reaborn wiki are missing him for this kinds of problems too). Ok, guess it's everything, i'll be trying out the community portal now so leave opinions. Fuyu 22:27, October 3, 2010 (UTC)
Hello admin, i hope you're well. I have been following my friend's request for being admins, and i found that you were ready to promote them, but lacked the knowledge how to. well, without, of course, sounding presumptuous, i have found a way to do that. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090603174550AAFPsLy this link shows how someone of your stature can achieve the aforementioned promotion. If my opinion were to count, i would suggest promoting the two, as we need the extra help, in light of the current vandalism.
p.s. my request will follow shortly. but not now.
Urgent! New Admins! Edit
Our grate and irreplaceable ChaosKnight, wrote to the "Community Central:Adoption requests" to make him (and me too ^^) an Admin, but they are written off, that you should do it using this: w:c:fairytail:Special:UserRights. I think this could help you :) --Ishthak 20:21, October 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Jee, thanks I have been trying to find out how to make you two admins. This should help. --Shock Dragoon 20:23, October 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Hurrrray! Thank you very much :) I won't disappoint you :) Ishthak 20:54, October 5, 2010 (UTC)
Thank you, Shock Dragoon! We will continue to support the site and make it the best one possible! ChaosKnight 21:54, October 5, 2010 (UTC)
About Erza pageEdit
- ....You know, I don't really see a problem about this for the big articles. --Shock Dragoon 17:16, October 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Most of other Redactors and Administrators don't like it, so tomorrow I will change it.--Ishthak says 17:19, October 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Well if you don't try something new you never learn. That's what did with my "Chronicles of Lemuria" thing. The more I worked on it, the more it turned into a girl's show. --Shock Dragoon 19:28, October 8, 2010 (UTC)
I was wondering if i could be an admin of this wiki. I currently contribute alot to other wikis but i'm trying to find one where i can spend time looking after it and actually protecting it from vandalism aswell as making alot of edits. In advance, i thank you for any decision you make.
Was269 13:00, October 27, 2010 (UTC)
- I know right? 1 edit and he thinks he can be an admin. He might be good but I need to see it to believe it.--Shock Dragoon 01:24, November 2, 2010 (UTC)
Zeref is a Dragon Slayer? Edit
Hey Shock Dragoon,
I totally agree with your idea of him being a Dragon Slayer (though i never noticed his sharp incisors until you mentioned it and I look back totally seeing his sharp teeth in the Death Preying chapter). Just wondering, I speculate that he could be the Dragon Slayer associated with the Black Dragon, and I want to know to know what you think of that idea.
Shanghaikid2007 01:03, October 31, 2010 (UTC)
- I thought the exact same thing, that's why their possible connection is in the trivia section of his page.--Shock Dragoon 01:56, October 31, 2010 (UTC)
Zeref & Natsu Edit
They seem to have some sort of connection as well. It seems as if Zeref has known Natsu in the past or has been keeping a close eye on him. "Natsu still can't break me..." indicates that Zeref has had Natsu physically assault him before. You should check it out because it wouldn't let me edit Zeref's page myself. Karn69 06:26, November 2, 2010 (UTC)
Mage page Edit
I am gonna make a "Mage" page just a basic overview of what a mage is in the context of manga. Other wikis like the OP and Naruto wikis have page just explain what pirates and ninja are. Will there any problem with this?Zicoihno 18:30, November 27, 2010 (UTC)
- I don't see how it would hurt, go ahead.--Shock Dragoon 18:41, November 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Do you mind if you call it Wizards? That's the official term from Japan and English. If not, could you place it somewhere in the page notifying about it? ChaosKnight 18:44, November 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Alright I will include the term "Wizard" in the page as an alternate phrase.Zicoihno 18:46, November 27, 2010 (UTC)
Is Zancrow in the anime?!!!? Please tell!!!--User:Atlantagirl 04:40, January 10, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm sorry but not yet, the anime is in the Oracion Seis arc right now, one more after that and we'll see him.--Shock Dragoon 15:05, January 10, 2011 (UTC)
- It's when Ultear communicates to Hades in the anime--Shock Dragoon 01:22, January 24, 2011 (UTC)
What chapters are the Edolas arc? User:Atlantagirl 22:42, January 27, 2011 (UTC)
Wikia Anime on Twitter (Redirect) Edit
I can't believe that I noticed this just now...
- Hello, I'm Kate from the Wikia Content team. We are trying to create a WikiaAnime Twitter group, where all of the amazing wikis can come together and share their most exciting information, and hopefully get a lot of new users! To join, all you need to do is post this Twitter button and tweet list on your main page.
- Then you can visit the Anime Twitter Suggestions Page and post tweets you'd like to see, with links back to your wiki.
- Please share this with your other members and admins and see if it's something they'd be interested in joining!
- Let me know if you have any questions, and we hope to see you there!
- Kate.moon 21:36, January 28, 2011 (UTC)
What's the harm, I don't know twitter very well either, hell, I've never used it. See what you can do but more publisity is good in the end right? If it's there we might as well use it.--Shock Dragoon 15:06, February 1, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. Can you delete my account and information from this site?
Finnyxx 20:30, February 14, 2011 (UTC) Finnyxx
Hi. Sorry, I'm not really sure how to do this. Can you please delete my account and information from this site? Finnyxx 20:39, February 14, 2011 (UTC) Finnyxx
Mest Gryder Relationship Status, My Bad. Edit
Fairy Academy Edit
Where did u find the fairy academy pic?
- I didn'tShock Dragoon 12:31, February 26, 2011 (UTC)
- he should be appearing soon. He appears after Oracion Sies so in the next couple episodes if they go into the Edolas arc. However, Looks like we're getting a few fillers, so I can't be sureShock Dragoon 15:54, March 5, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm not sure but I'm pretty sure it's in the Tower of Heaven arc.--Shock Dragoon 02:17, March 10, 2011 (UTC)
Education Field? Edit
Hello, I was just discussing with ChaosKnight the education field, and he told me if I wished to delete it from the template I would have to consult with you not just him. I think it would be a good field if we were given any hint to the character's education, but on mostly every page it is unknown. We aren't told about the education of any character so I believe that we should delete that particular field from the infobox template, since it is never used.03:41, March 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Good points, might as well, I'd thought we'd have a Databook by now, but we don't. Get rid of it.Shock Dragoon 12:22, March 15, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks.13:40, March 15, 2011 (UTC)
I just edited Changeling! and I think I'm gonna stay here for a while and edit. Are there any policies that I need to be aware of? (I'm also on warriors wiki and there are a lot of policies there...) I hope I can help this wiki for a long time, I simply love Fairy Tail! :) ScarletwindStep into theLight 02:19, March 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Just the usual, no super changes of templates and changing names without evidence. Never hurts to ask an adminShock Dragoon 11:27, March 22, 2011 (UTC)
Can you remove this picture ?? :File:GeminiBullKey.jpg Asasyn32 05:00, March 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Done--Shock Dragoon 13:34, March 25, 2011 (UTC)
- it's kind of early to start adding things with this filler, but if you want, by all means--Shock Dragoon 13:03, March 27, 2011 (UTC)
Can you please delete these pages
- TV Tokyo
- Weekly Shonen Magazine
This wiki is only about the show and the manga and not about the magazine in which the manga comes or the people who make the anime. If there is any reason these pages should not be deleted, I will understand. Natsu-Talk-See My Work 13:32, April 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Hmmmmm, I don't see a reason to delete them, but I'll talk it over with the other admins--Shock Dragoon 23:27, April 14, 2011 (UTC)
Your NatsuxLucy fanart question Edit
Hello there,I just answered your question about the NatsuxLucy fanart,well ,I was just adding some random photos and at least its Fairy Tail.
This user has been vandalizing our pages. --
Editing the Manga... Edit
Hi, I was editing the manga chapters and I noticed that the colors for the characters section is not uniform. I don't really know what to do so I didn't bother to change them. Are there rules that needed to be followed? Thanks..
Editing the Manga... Edit
Hi, I was editing the manga chapters and I noticed that the colors for the characters section is not uniform. I don't really know what to do so I didn't bother to change them. Are there rules that needed to be followed? Thanks..14:23, April 23, 2011 (UTC)
- If you mean the discoloration, Legal Guilds are redish, Dark Guilds are Bluish, and I forget others. I know it seems a little weird, but it all makes sense in the end--Shock Dragoon 14:10, April 23, 2011 (UTC)
Its just the contents differ between chapters, some of the "others" cell have green while others have gray.. I know I'm kinda difficult to understand. Here's an example: Chapter 21 and Chapter 131. P.S: Sorry for the double post, my internet connection is kinda slow and I double clicked the publish button. 14:23, April 23, 2011 (UTC)
Hello, so I had a question about the wiki. I realized that the Logout button was under the username button on top and that there is no more edit history thing on the top of each regular page. I just wanted to ask you why it was changed like this? Thanks :) Natsu-Talk-See My Work 09:16, April 28, 2011 (UTC)
- To my understanding, Wiki did that itself or something like thatShock Dragoon 12:17, April 28, 2011 (UTC)
- Wiki did that itself? Does it mean this change will be there on othere Wikis too? Natsu-Talk-See My Work 13:16, April 28, 2011 (UTC)
User Help Edit
This user is constantly adding an unneeded gallery to Juvia's relationship section despite me asking them to stop.
- I'll see what I can do--Shock Dragoon 12:41, May 1, 2011 (UTC)
Hello Shock Dragoon, my name is IamJakuhoRaikoben, and I wish to talk to you about me possibly becoming one of the Bureaucrats/Administrators of the Fairy Tail Wiki. I am an extremely active editor here and my edit count is 5200+. I put the talk page template on all of the talk pages (can be viewed here), and I constantly revert vandalism. I am the founder and leader of the Referencing Project, and I’m responsible for the extensive referencing work done on Natsu’s, Mirajane’s, Doranbolt’s pages along with many others. Every page I’ve referenced and pages that I’ve created can be viewed here. I have also added the tables to the Magic, Caster Magic, and Lost Magic pages. I have implemented many Infoboxes on our pages like the Location Template
I know you may be reluctant to add me as an admin since the wiki already has yourself, ChaosKnight, Ishthak, and Retro7 as admins, but I don’t think Retro 7 edits here anymore, and Ishthak is temporarily inactive at the moment. Also many fully functional wikis have many admins, for example the Naruto wiki has 6 admins, and the One Piece wiki has 8. While I am not suggesting that I should be added as an admin because this wiki needs to have a lot of admins, I am suggesting that a wiki can have more than 3 or 4 admins and still function correctly. I am a faithful editor of the wiki and would be able to contribute so much more if I was an administrator. For example there are often people who come to our wiki just to vandalize and when I catch them I can only leave a message on Chaos Knight’s talk page or your talk page, and wait for one of you to notice, but if I was an admin I could handle the work myself. I know it is a big decision and I would be extremely happy if I did get the promotion, but I would understand if I did not. Thank you for your time.
- You're great help in helping me with this templates and infoboxes had been noted some time ago, I was meaning to make you a bureaucrat for some time. I think it worked as I just did it. Notify me if it didn't work.--Shock Dragoon 23:33, May 1, 2011 (UTC)
It worked! Thank you so much!
New Policy Voting Going OnEdit
Hello, there is a voting going on currently about a few new policies being added to our wiki. I am encouraging all users to vote and the results of the discussion will be posted on our Community Corner(Wiki Activity Side bar). I sent this message to many users through the use of a bot program on my computer so there is no need to respond to me directly on my talk page. I look forward to all of your votes, thanks.
Please see here. :) – 15:18, July 9, 2011 (UTC)
Timeline help Edit
Re: Acnologia Edit
I had a hunch it was something like that, and thanks!
Re:New arc=More problems Edit
I'm still waiting for the chapter to come out. It's taking forever. Not quite yet. Since the official name for the arc is Tenrou Island arc(we're actually going to be changing it pretty soon due to the discussion here), we're still including the recent info in the S-Class Trial arc section until we get enough info to move it into a new arc section. If I had to pick an arc name it'd be Rise of Acnologia, that sounds pretty epic. Though we have to wait a little while until we get more information.
Please don't do that as all fights are made by the Fight Summary Guild 13:22, September 25, 2011 (UTC)
- My bad. Should I delete and let them do it or not?--Shock Dragoon 13:24, September 25, 2011 (UTC)
Delete it please as that was my job and I was looking forward to doing it...
And stop adding the "Rise of Acnologia arc" to all pages! Look at an admin vandalizing the site...13:25, September 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Already done. But "Tenrou Island" arc ending already, if anything we should put "Current Events" in then. Even I can tell the arc ended During "Magic is alive"
--Shock Dragoon 13:28, September 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Maybe... But what if in the next chapter Makarov dies and they go on a three year timeskip! Then it won't be a new arc! And even if it is a new arc, it won't be a complete arc about fighting a dragon. The name is epic though! 13:30, September 25, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks! Glad you like it! =D
--13:50, September 25, 2011 (UTC)
Lol, no. I was deleting a dead link. (I was doing maintenance).
- Okay, a lot is happening now, we admins need to be on top big time for the next couple weeks. When Team Natsu returns especially
--Shock Dragoon 23:29, October 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Sorry for the abrupt leave, and yep, Team Natsu's return might bring a bit of trouble in the coming weeks.
Can you give Rauleli
or me temporary administration powers? IamJakuhoRaikoben is currently inactive and Rauleli is the second most active person in this wiki. Ishthak and Chaos are not really that active and there's so much to do that only admins can do. 07:51, November 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Good point about Raul, I'll look into it and I'll get back to you say...in a day or two.--Shock Dragoon 12:30, November 7, 2011 (UTC)
- NVM. Thanks anyway xD 22:01, November 7, 2011 (UTC)
Not sure if you've seen this this forum, but I plan on closing it soon and I just wanted to make sure you new it was there and had time to voice your opinions, if you so choose, before we reached a final decision.
- Seems alright to me, I trust you. Looks like things are going to be picking up soon with new guilds being introduced and such. Be prepared.
--Shock Dragoon 15:03, November 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks for the advice Shock, I'll be sure to.
I noticed your edit on Meredy's page. Please note that the quote template goes on the very top of the page, above the infobox template.
- Yeah, but it wasn't showing up so I tried to fix it. However they maintenance happened and I couldn't see the end result
--Shock Dragoon 22:50, December 17, 2011 (UTC)
a Happy New Year!
Merry Christmas, Shock (or Dragoon, haven't decided yet XD)!
- Merry Christmas to you too. Show Off, you know a lot more cool wiki stuff than I do. Are you having a problem with being unable to delete pages too? I tried to delete a mistake page but found I was unable to
--Shock Dragoon 18:11, December 24, 2011 (UTC)
- I can delete pages fine.
- Lol, and just whose Christmas tress are you using? @Shock, Never mind, I know the problem, you can only delete pages with admin rights.
- Touche 18:21, December 24, 2011 (UTC)
- Strange, I have admin rights last time I checked
--Shock Dragoon 18:58, December 24, 2011 (UTC)
- Remember the discussion here.
- oh yeah, well, sadly, college and getting the last classes for my degree killed playtime. Education first
--Shock Dragoon 19:21, December 24, 2011 (UTC) (reset indent)Trust me, I understand, RL always comes before the wiki any day.
New YearEditYay! A new year! 05:31, December 31, 2011 (UTC)
- The world won't end, the final Horsemen Death is here to save us....or destroy us
--Shock Dragoon 07:17, December 31, 2011 (UTC)
- Well, I FINALLY got my Associates Degree. Figured Lector and Sting's "arrogance" had to be documented since Kagura's amazing chapter reveal. Think I got a new fav female to rival Juvia
--Shock Dragoon 00:00, April 23, 2012 (UTC)
And Kagura is one of my Fav as well.
Need one admin Edit
heyy bro hmm dude m making a wikia of a manga named wake up deadman i actually dono hw 2 create pages nd all those stufs so i need one experienced admin who actually admined a wikia soo if u care please join --heyy 08:40, December 27, 2012 (UTC)