That's great! It is also my honor that you accepted my request.. Thanks!
So this week's dream battle will be my last - the 10th one.. I will put a lot effort for this one.. I'm excited what will be my last dream battle to present..
Again, thank you so much Reli-sama! I know you can handle the blog much better than I am.. GOOD LUCK! :D
You know.... Edit
What I came for.;)
- This sounds so kinky to me, Papa. Hope you don't swing this way..
I think you should change to Bluenote vs. Kagura battle.. The votes changed! :)
I know you can do it! You're Reli-sama after all.. ^_^
I know you can do it! You're Reli-sama after all.. ^_^
Wikia should make their template size unlimited! DX So that no matter how large mass of codes you're going to bombard on a template / talk page / page or anything, it wont get that damn category. DX
Instead of implementing Darwin, they should focus on that one. Sooner or later, I am pretty sure, one of our largest articles would have that category. :/
And yeah, sure. :3 Tehehehehe. >:3
How slutty, Papa. How slutty. So slutty.
. . . Edit
03:06, September 24, 2013 (UTC)
Speak of the devil and he shall appear. I just mentioned you before I left chat a few seconds ago.
But yes, I did get a lovely email from Fi
Kuro doesn't have any of my contact details... just so you know in the morning filled with lovely opinions you had about me.
Such... lovely... opinions... *starts sharpening her gutting knife*
Would you care to change those opinions, or should we play "What-does-Leli-look-like-as-minced-meat"?? :3
13:40, September 24, 2013 (UTC)
Kuro said she'd contact me did she?? *just giggles*
Hmmm... That's what you call a half truth Leli, but seeing as you are soooooo certain that is all you said, I can leave in peace... or sleep in peace ( .__.)
13:53, September 24, 2013 (UTC)
Yes it is.>_>
RE: Aussie Project: Part 1 Edit
- What are typical foods served in your culture?
- Biologically, my body is powered by the hope of the world, great intentions and nachos.
- But for the rest of Australia, our cuisine mostly takes after the food of other nations rather than developing our own unique meals. Because of our multicultural society, you could walk down any street in town and easily find an Asian restaurant, Mexican take-away, Vietnamese grocery, English cafe, and the ever persistent McDonalds — all on the same side of the street.
- The closest thing you'll come to an Australian restaurant is the local pub, where you'll find meat pies, pints of beer (not Fosters) and the always-popular chicken parma (which is Italian).
- We do have a decent amount of original foods and condiments. I've already shown you Vegemite and how much people 'love' it. For over a decade I ate nothing but Weet-Bix for breakfast, which could be taken with hot or cold water or milk, eaten raw from the box or had dry with some jam. (And if you're curious, I'd eat pieces 8-10 on average). Fish'n'chips are another thing we have, though I'm pretty sure that's English in origin.
- If you had to describe Australian cuisine in just a few words, I'd say it's simple and practical. Kind of what you'd expect farmers or the working class to eat.
- Are there any typical styles of dress?
- In the cities, the types of clothing you can expect is probably the exact same as what you'd find in other developed Western countries. If I had to single out anything as 'Australian', it'd have to be the surfing culture — and even that isn't particularly unique in this world. Just imagine hordes of toned young men and women running around in swimwear all-year round, whether they're on the beach on in the town. Queensland is best known for this thanks to the Gold Coast, Great Barrier Reef and Bondi Rescue.
- What do people do for recreation?
- I'm only kidding, we don't drink that much. (Psst, we do). As sad as it is, alcohol is a big part of our culture and many people take to drinking just for shits and giggles. The night life is always active in Australia~!
- But we also have a lot of... at first I was going to say 'less-dangerous' activities, but let's just go with 'alternative'. Why? Sports. We have a massive sports culture. In particular the AFL, which I can confidently say has more importance to Australians then their own religion of choice. And that also means if you speak out against sports — it's basically the modern equivalent of heresy.
- I don't have any real interest in sports, but during primary school alone I participated in youth groups for football, cricket, soccer, basketball, baseball and athletics. And outside of school/social functions my dad got me to try golf, swimming, go-carts and archery.
- Other than sports, we also have a very strong arts culture. This is actually a prominent point in my answer to the next question, but I like to think our culture has a reputation of being laid-back and generally pretty liberal in thinking. In Melbourne alone (capital of Victoria, Australia) we have entire blocks dedicated to the arts. Half of the main city is a sprawl of galleries, show rooms and theatres. Honestly, for someone like me and a lot of other people too, it's a great place to live.
- Do buildings have identifiable features?
- Australian architecture has spent the last 110 years since the formation of the country doing it's best to break away from Britain and become something... unique? Put it this way, our buildings can sometimes get weird. Like, really weird. You've seen the Sydney Opera House, right? Yeah — that's considered normal.
- I can only speak for my experience in Melbourne, but I get a great view of the skyline on my train into the city and wow... there are some really creative approaches to architecture going on. At night, one building for a local bank looks like Batman's head. Another good example is the renovations done to this building. Let me guess — you're thinking it's some child-care centre maybe? Nope. Hospital. It also comes with an aquarium with sharks in it. And a cinema. And a McDonalds. And a wall-sized touch-screen where kids can play pong, Pacman and many arcade games.
- And as for my comment about art culture coming into this... here's something Melbourne in particular allows. Graffiti. Where entire strips of wall will be left open for artists to paint and sketch their work. Whole schools will come for excursions just to look at it all. I know — I came here three times just to appreciate graffiti.
- And... with everything I've said in this answer — I love every bit of it!
- How is public space used? For example, do people tend to “hang out” on the street, or are they in public because they are going from one place to the next?
- We are a pretty busy culture. But at the same time, we're also incredibly relaxed and have a very small population density, Melbourne's density standing at 4,058.5/sq mi in comparison to New York's 27,550/sq mi. So while you'll have swarms of businessmen and workers rushing about on the streets, we still have large open areas for people to casually spend their recreational time. Federation Square is a great example of there being a place in the city-centre where large groups of people can just hang-out amongst the bustling populace.
- lol I know!!! 16:38, September 24, 2013 (UTC)
- Lucy? If we're going with FT girls, let me be Cana! :3 17:49, September 24, 2013 (UTC)
- But Lucy is so bland... awkay. =( 18:28, September 24, 2013 (UTC)
- Lucy's fine - it's not like it's my actual name. :P 19:50, September 24, 2013 (UTC)
Yeah, Papa's a very big slut. :P
Then remember it! ಠ_ಠ
So how is it being a kid, arguing with Omega? :P
Yeah sure, Papa. You didn't. :P And meh, screw homework. <_<
I'd understand a person who would fuck anything that moves, but you'd fuck a paper? Pa! Get a hold of yourself! DX
You took that literally? And why the fuck you'd fuck a paper? I see that you're pretty tired.. ( ._.) Poor Papa.. :( *Pats Papa* ( u_____u)/*(._____. )
What face? I typed 4 faces on my previous comment. :/ And don't put too much stress in it, Pa. The more you stress on it, I swear, you wont produce anything. Take it from a graduate~! ;D
You find that hilarious? O_o Anyway, yeah.. Grab something to eat, then inhale - exhale. Then little by little, try thinking of what to write. If nothing comes to mind, then give it a rest for a while, then repeat. Swear, it helps. :D
You know that I fucking love cake, and you will say that to my face? DX T^T I hate you! A lot! T^T T^T T^T
*Glares* ಠ_ಠ Cake is still a cake! *puts headphones for me not to hear Papa* I hate you! DX DX *runs away*
*Still throws a tantrum* I hate you! DX
*Stares back at Papa Reli a little* Wha.. Wha.. What if.. That's a lie!? DX
Make sure you wont lie to me! DX *tidies bed and prepares to sleep*
Sleepy face Edit
- I just got into bed and shut off my laptop
- I'm sorry
- I've had two very long days of Uni with two assessments due
- I'm on holidays now so I'll do everything tomorrow
- Goodnight *snuggles into her doona and sleeps*
15:09, September 26, 2013 (UTC)
Okay. Sorry for the "late" reply...
really not that late but here are my answers. Kuro did a great job and cause he got in first I didn't really want to repeat what he said, so I tried to think harder and get other examples.
- There are no real "typical" foods served in Australian culture. I could definitely name a whole lot of cliché foods associated with Aus: Vegemite, lamingtons, shrimp on the barbeque, pumpkin scones, ANZAC biscuits etc etc etc., but in all honesty, these things are eaten by Australians just as much as any other type of food. In fact, the only reason I think they are associated with us at all is because they are foods not found in other countries or people just found a food they thought was odd and decided to label it as ours.
In actual fact, Australia is so multicultural that -as Kuro said- you find so many different restaurants and places to eat that are run by people who have moved to Aus from overseas. For example, a Greek guy runs the fish and chip shop near my house, and down the street near the station I go to you can find Indian, Chinese, Malaysian and Thai restaurants. All in the same place - and I live just in a normal little suburb. To widen this out to a larger scale, Melbourne city even has it's own Chinese hub in the middle of the city. I am not kidding, just randomly in the middle of all the tall work offices is a block or two of purely Asian dining. We call it Chinatown ;D
However, as Kuro mentioned we do have pubs (do you get them like this in the States?), but food served there is just your everyday menu - mostly meat with veg, sometimes pastas, sometimes salads. In Aus we just eat what we like XD
- Yep, Kuro's dead on. Working people wear suits or more formal attire, and when we aren't working we wear whatever the hell we want. School students here (from primary school to highschool [6-18]) are required to wear school uniform, so many teens you see out and about during the week are in their uniform doing something before/after/during school. Uni (College) students aren't required to wear uniform -something I hate because to be honest I love wearing uniform- so we wear whatever we want. It's quite common I think for foreigners to label the Aussie as a guy in a button-up wearing a cork hat, but like with the previous question, this is just a stereotype. We also are usually pictured walking around in shorts, singlets and thongs (the shoes, not the underwear you perv) all the time, and whilst I won't deny we do, this is usually during the summer when the temp hits over 40'C and it's boiling, or if we are at the beach ;D
- Recreation? That's tough because I don't drink or go to clubs/bars etc. XD Night life is a big part of the city, that's for sure, and particularly for late teens to late 20 year olds.
Kuro already mentioned sport, so I won't really touch on that again, but I will emphasise his point about people thinking it's a religion. Like... Seriously, people go crazy for AFL (I don't see why) and even our media is filled with it - there are shows on TV to just talk about football games and those people who are involved with them. The beach you could say is another recreational thing, particularly up north near Queensland, where we have the Gold Coast and the Great Barrier Reef. I think people just like the beach because it's like a free swimming pool. We have some very pretty beaches here in Aus, so it's also nice to just go and sit and get away from it all, which I think is an attraction.
Also, I find that a lot of recreation depends on who you have with you. I remember this time I was camping and my bros and friends and I wanted to go to the beach but our parents weren't around to take us (I was the oldest here, at 14ish) so we were stuck at camp. Next thing these Uni students walk past (think 20yearolds) and are all "Oh hey. We wanna play some cricket but we don't have enough people. Help us out here." We had never me them before, but about 10 minutes later we had roamed the huge campsite a bit and rounded up enough people to have a game. By the time our parents returned and found us, we were already mid-game, so we just invited them to join too. I find Australians are like this a lot. We have a very strong sense of mateship and like just being around people to have fun, so sometimes recreation is just about calling someone up to meet somewhere and everyone drags along a friend of a friend until you have a group large enough to do whatever the hell you want. The street my dads house is in for example has a Christmas party. One year some random down at 27 (I think) decided just to invite everyone around to his place, and even though he had never met half the street, dropped invites to everyone. It's now an official annual event XD We just change houses each year ;D
- Building in Aus don't really have identifiable features. Like Kuro said, we are very art-oriented a lot, so parks and street corners and anywhere (even freeways) are often crowded with sculptures and art. For example, here are just some of the art pieces I can remember on the tollway/freeway I sometimes drive: The Melba tunnel entrance at night, the glowing green bridge (we have an orange one too), the bird and the chip, what we call "M&M's", the failed zipper, the fallen tree and the abandoned hotel (this is a fake art piece, not a real building). I am being 100% serious when I say all of those images linked are all beside freeways/tollways XD Similarly art fills the city too.
There is one common trait of old Autralian buildings (in Melbourne that is) and that is that they are all made of the same material. For example, here are pics of the Melbourne Town Hall and the State Library. If you look at the pavement and some parts of the buildings, you will notice they are made of the same stone. At the time of Melbourne's creation, it was very hard to import materials from overseas. It was much easier to steal the rock of the inactive volcanoes in places like Colac. It's for this reason why a lot of the sidewalks and edges of buildings are that dark gray colour: we used bluestone (as we call it) to build. I found a history site that put it like this: "The area now known as Melbourne has undergone significant changes over time. Ten million years ago, there was tremendous volcanic activity to the west of Melbourne, and the resulting lava flows still influence Melbourne today. The volcanic basalt from these lava flows – known in Melbourne as bluestone – still forms the foundation of many of our streets and buildings. This blue-grey stone helps give Melbourne its atmosphere of sombre formality." It's because of this rock that many outback houses and old train stations are dark in colour. Here is a picture of a Geelong train station, with that distinctive dark coloured rock. Whilst we difinitly don't use it that much any more, I think it's a distinctive feature of Melbourne in particular.
- Well XD In that picture of the State Library above, you will have noticed people just sitting/lying about. Melbourne has a few open garden spaces like this, and people do use them to relax and have break/eat/get together and play sports etc.
One popular place is the Botanical Gardens. It's a huge park in Melbourne that houses a lot of distinctive and rare Australian plant-life, and people are always there walking through or holding special receptions and the like. It's quite extensive and is right in the heart of the city (Fed Square and Flinders Street are literally just one snapshot to the left). Speaking of Fed Square though, that's a constructed open space, that, again, people are often seen in. Fed Square is also where a lot of rallies/protests are held. Earlier this year I attended a protest about Uni funding cuts (stupid Journo report >__>) and the people all marched through the streets from the State Library to Fed Square where they all crowded (I should actually be in that pic somewhere XD) These open spaces in Aus are often used for things such as this - the New Years countdown, rallies, guest speakers, cultural events etc etc.
As for the other section of this question, yes, the streets in the city are often crowded by people trying to get places too. As for outside the city, places usually aren't too crowded unless they are near public transport, are a huge mall or are housing some sort of special event. Like Kuro said, there aren't an amazing amount of people who swarm from place to place due to the cities congested structure. It's really open, and I love that :)
...Wow... *sighs* I went out of my way to not be like Kuro, so I hope my answers add to what you already have ;D
I expect a very big thank you present Leli! :<
If you need anything else expanded on, lemme know :3
07:22, September 27, 2013 (UTC)
You're editing articles?Edit
You must be sick. :P
*Knocks on shield* Nice defense we have here, Papa.. And that CAKE IS SO ASDFGHJKL *Q* Although it seems to me that you'll be sending me away and get married. ( ._.)
I don't wanna! DX *rushes back to my room* *padlocks* *puts a barrier* *sticks in a seal*
*Shouts from inside* I still don't wanna! DX
*Marries cake* No taking back of your words! DX
*Hits you with a steel pipe* Stop "lol"-ing me! ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ
Time to take over Reli-sama! Since this will be your first, you have the power to choose who's going to be in the 11th dream battle.. If you want to change anything, you are free to do it..
GOOD LUCK and may the FORCE be with you! :)
Relacion Seis Edit
Carrot and I are done. Job Picking now! \o/
What do you think?
19:07, September 29, 2013 (UTC)
Hey Reli, just letting you that since you were the one that originally changed it, Atlas Flame was indeed alive when Silver and he came face-to-face. If Atlas' spirit was wiped out when Silver showed up, then Atlas could not have underestimated them in their implied battle and Milky Way would not have worked, as Atlas' spirit would have not been present.
23:22, September 29, 2013 (UTC)
Alright, so only your 2 and 3 really got to me, and I may have phrased what I wrote weirdly because I had just woken up from a very short nap. ( ._.)
02:07, September 30, 2013 (UTC)
Close to 90% of it. ;p
02:11, September 30, 2013 (UTC)
And for that you get a cookie. ^_^
02:14, September 30, 2013 (UTC)
Next time I reward you with something, I'll give pancakes. ( ._.)
02:20, September 30, 2013 (UTC)
Probably not, but let's keep hoping. ^_^
02:25, September 30, 2013 (UTC)
Lol, good night Reli.
02:29, September 30, 2013 (UTC)
ARE. YOU. NOT. ONLINE. I actually need help. XD And oh, one more lol and I will burn your soul. ^_____^
- I edit conflicted you in a 9 mins diff? You're slow Choko...very slow. *Moves out of the way before you can push me...moves out of the way 'slow walking'* :)
15:16, September 30, 2013 (UTC)
- Whatever Omega.. >___> An edit conflict is an edit conflict. >___> *still pushes you* >_____>
- Whatever Omega.. >___> An edit conflict is an edit conflict. >___> *still pushes you* >_____>
I plan on telling you about this on Skype, but since you're not online.. Fine. Anyway, uh, I need help with regards on a table. I know I am missing an element / tag / code or whatever is it called. Here it is, for better understanding. See the unaligned details? That is my problem. IDK how to elaborate it further, but I guess, showing you is an enough proof already. DX
Are you using a laptop or computer, by any chance? :/
Really? >_____> I mean, try looking at my table, and the admin above me. It's unaligned to each other!
Well, I actually know what causes the problem, but I don't know what element I should add to fix it. The admin above me has 3 images on the rank part, and I only have 2, right? That apparently causes the problem. Now, what I want is, no matter how many images I jam up, it would be still aligned. I also feel that if I change my status into Temporarily Inactive, the alignment would go crazy again. I don't know what should I use to make it still. So.. Yeah. >_>
FUCK. IT'S JUST A MATTER OF WIDTH!? T^T *ravages inside your house and breaks everything in too much rage* RAAAAAAAGH! DX (╯°□°）╯︵┻━┻
BUT.. BUT.. BUT!! DX DX DX *starts being violent again* RAAAAAAAAGH! ┻━┻︵ヽ(`Д´)ﾉ︵┻━┻
Because I am violent like that. :P Guess I still have a very long way to go.. T^T T^T T^T
Nah, it should be: "you observe better than majority of the users" blah blah blah. :3 Ah well.. Thanks a lot, Papa! :D
*Doesn't understand what does the emote mean* ( ._.)
Btw Pa, I have a feeling that the category that forced you to archive early would appear again due to the large mass of codes I used for my current signature, so before that happens, mind helping me to think of a new signature that I should use? (._. )
Da wat? O_o
Then the script wont work anymore.. ( ._.)
Thank you for that very wonderful response, Papa.. DX
Next RS Edit
We gettin' started soon?
Who said I'm denying anything? XD I never said I didn't like "Devil." And plus, even though they are different words, they have the same properties. And Chaos and I had a conversation about this term already somewhere...so yeah. ;D
18:41, September 30, 2013 (UTC)
You'll see~ Also, Immblueversion should ask Chaos first before adding any kanji or ramaji to the pages, like every other user does. But I didn't tell him anything thinking you gave him permission.
19:20, September 30, 2013 (UTC)
Hello, this is Munchy from whores and sluts fuckable incorporated, how may I help you today?
Alright sir, hang on for a minute. *holds call for 10 seconds* Uh, at the moment, we're doing a cosplay convetion, and we have five girls who are hitting the target quota, and they're cosplaying:
- School girl
- Cheer leader
- Samurai girl
- Bunny girl
So sir, which one piques your fancy?
Very well sir, we will give you the bunny girl as you requested. Where do you want to pick her up? On a bar? On a hotel? On a dark alley? Or would you prefer picking her up on our company directly?
Uh sir, you might be our regular caller, but you always pick up our women on either a bar or on a hotel. With that being said, might giving me your address? So we can send her over immediately.
Sir, fun fact, we're neighbors~! I live on 456. Oh well, right away sir. Just give the payment to our bunny girl afterwards, be it she would be able to walk or not. And please, make it double like what you said.
Thank you for calling whores and sluts fuckable incorporated Sir Reli! Your business is truly appreciated, and have a good day. :)
Hahaha! It's more easy to type it, I swear. XD Anyway, why aren't you online lately? >___>
eventually, the pages will get to the point where more characters need them and also because I just felt like demonstrating the different colors I could do :D--
Online on Skype, duh. >____>
I see. :P I just find it weird that you're offline. >____>
Go online now! >___> I /still/ want to talk to talk to you, and I want to leave CC in peace in his editing. :D
*Throws badge in your face*
Nah, Juvia was a high paying job. But if it makes you feel better, those logo look sexy. Now, I hope you fall into a burning volcano for taking Silver's page from me. ( ._.)
23:51, October 2, 2013 (UTC)
Reli Reli Reli Reli Reli. THEY'RE LEAKED All 3 final evos--
They seem to be real as there was a store in Canada that started selling the game early the other day and even Bulbapedia states that there are confirmed at least 50 copies already out there.--
- an EB games store by my school apparently already has copies of the game (i dont know for certain as they weren't out on display. but one of the workers there said they had them already)-- 00:22, October 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Lol game seller can play the game before its released!! i hadn't even thought of that before
00:24, October 3, 2013 (UTC)
- plus they probably sold copies to people willing to pay a little extra, who probably leaked the info online, so i think they aren't fakes-- 00:27, October 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Lol game seller can play the game before its released!! i hadn't even thought of that before
- highfive 00:24, October 3, 2013 (UTC)
sorry guys, they are true 00:35, October 3, 2013 (UTC)
*Starts ranting like crazy* Where the fuck have you been!? ಠ_ಠ
I messaged you twice but I got no response.. T^T *kicks you* ( ._.)
Well, yeah.. Duh. XD
Your Skype is more worse! DX I am just a late receiver, but you, on the other hand, doesn't receive anything! DX *kicks your Skype account* (._. )
Well, you're already here, so that is what matters now. :D I'll just ask you what I want when you get on Skype. ;D
What is? >_____> *Goes to Skype* Oh, you're online! :O
You just stay put and I'll get in contact with Mr. Rai~ Can I has your phone number for contact purposes? >:)
14:36, October 3, 2013 (UTC)
hmmmm quaint indeed. Alrighty you just sit back and wait until Umneilicious gets a message for you. Anything else I can help you with?
14:43, October 3, 2013 (UTC)
Final proof Greninja is real--
I'll be hitting the sheets now. Good night. I'll be reading the mag later, so I hope that by the time I wake up, it's already out.
Cheater. You used images rather than code :/--
Stop being a cheatyface Reli!--
Have you eaten already? ಠ_ಠ
Good. Have fun. ;D
That sounds good.. >_> I haven't eaten yogurt for ages..
The last time I had yogurt when I was on.. Third year college. So technically, I haven't had yogurt for a year or so. :/
Shattap, Papa! ಠ_ಠ
*Sees the new and relaxing to my eyes but compressed wiki wordmark* ಠ_ಠ
So the consensus amongst 99% of people on chat is that the Halloween design is bad. You should take it down--
I do, since I praised it before I put the word but, it's just that I am not a fan of compressed wiki wordmarks that is placed on the center, leaving a space on the both sides. But on the flip side, I like how it looks. As per the BG.. You really like declaring your love for Lucy, eh? :P
Jade says she wants to kill you over this--
Pretty as fuck! *Q*
So you're going to give in, eh? XD Hahaha! Ah well, I will wait for it. :3
Once you're done, can you teach me how to do something in Photoshop? :O That is, if you're perfectly vacant or not feeling sleepy..
The spiders remind of of Shakky. ;D Anyway, Omega already taught me how to make text tags on Photoshop, so what I am going to ask you is:
- How should I insert an image on text tags?
- How can you make an image as your wordmark, if ever you don't have the font used?
I know that takes a lot of explanation, so if you're feeling sleepy already, you can call it a day and just explain (and please give me instructions) it to me once you're in the mood to do so.
Separate layers, eh? So I guess that's a matter of adding layers + deleting each to merge everything.. Guess I can do a ton of trial and error for that. Unless there's a procedure that I don't know..
Anyway, I have Fairy Tail's font on my computer, so I /at least/ can produce a /crappy/ wordmark out of it. But meh, I wont argue with someone who knows it way better than me, so fine, I will reword it: Is it possible for an image to be a wordmark? If so, how? If not.. Then not. FML.
PS: I feel like my second question doesn't still make sense. If they still don't, go to sleep, and we shall talk next time. >_>
I have no plans of being pro at PS, I just want to know how can I use it properly if there's a need for me to use it. And well.. Screw my grammar! \( ^______^)/ I re-read what I wrote, and.. It's so stupid. No wonder your answer tuned out different from what I expected it to be. What's on my mind turned out different from what I typed. Ah well.. Never mind anymore. >____> My head's in a mumbo jumbo, guess I am the one who needs sleep.
That grammar mistake pissed the hell out of me. It became confusing because of that mistake. I'll go blow my steam off on my Twitter, and guess I'll correct everything when my head's working normally. Good night, Pa.
Just felt like saying why. :P
Ah yeah, I remember now what I was about to ask. :O
Would tell you once I am back. Just read my talk page for details. See you! ;D
hi. i am not really all that interested in being a regular member and am new to fairy tail, but i am a bit obsessed with cosmetics, so as i was watching the eps with midnight, a major appearance discrepancy caught my eye.
it turns out that the animators got downright sloppy with the eye makeup for midnight with wild variances being seen int style within single episodes, as well as wild variances in fights. given the extra dark color around eyes of a dynamic hue, i found it to be especially odd that such a slip was made, and considering the importance of eyes in the anime field, it's even more unusual than the periodic costuming slip.
if you would like, i can take another look at eps watched to give you times on different slips as well as a site to see them in full or just the points in question. I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org for further comment, but at the moment, midnight has just fallen and i need to see what happens next.—This unsigned comment was made by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) on 17:38, October 9, 2013.
Ignore the heading, I was watching the Hunger Games. ;D
So I was stalking and saw your message to Mario. Then I looked at your user page and saw "average" for weight and height. Huh, what's the official number, uncle? :3
16:23, October 13, 2013 (UTC)
-- Troll King 17:31, October 13, 2013 (UTC)
I guess... XD
I got both versions, but I'm playing Y for now~ X will be after. It is FUCKING awesome! I love it~ The graphics are just epic and the Mega Evolutions are wayyy better when you use them. It does not compare to watching the vids. It is a great game, imo~
Nah, just starting to finally give a shit about my appearance :D -- Troll King 01:34, October 14, 2013 (UTC)
I guess i was chubby beforehand. Now i just look like a human being.-- Troll King 02:01, October 14, 2013 (UTC)
Reli ಠ◡ಠ, I am playing Y, I cannot do any DOD work for several days. You of all people should know this--
excuse me, let me just clear my throat *clears throat* .....BBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!--17:30, October 14, 2013 (UTC)
go back to mexico and eat some tacos--17:33, October 14, 2013 (UTC)
well then, go eat some quesadillas and drink some jarritos--17:39, October 14, 2013 (UTC)
i agree quesadillas are delicious and so are Jarritos which i cant believe you dont know about-- 17:48, October 14, 2013 (UTC)
im not mexican, i just like Jarritos, they're delicious--18:03, October 14, 2013 (UTC)
you should, that is if they have it--18:22, October 14, 2013 (UTC)
Will contact you soon.
When you will be having your free time, anyway? :O
Does free time sounds so wrong? >_> Then.. When you will be having a minute? XD If that still sounds so wrong, then I don't know anymore. :P
You aren't even online. >_> And what's your homework this time? Such a busy school life..
Oh. Good luck, then. My message aren't getting through, though I only said that I can always put what I am going to say on hold. It's not that important, anyway, and I don't want to interrupt a busy man.. I am bothering you right now, though. D:
It's now sent, actually. Ah well, I'll just talk about it once your midterms are over. Please let me know. I already lost my interest talking because of a fucked up download. >_>
.. quietly in the kitchen and steals your cake in the fridge while you're asleep* *eats* *goes back to my room like nothing happened* >:D
But.. But.. D: I just ate.. a piece.. *turns out I am hallucinating* *dies in too much hunger* x_x
The smoke from factories. :D
I sometimes smoke the smoke from cars, since it's fused with gasoline! ;D Gasoline + Car smoke = Double high! \(*^*)/ So don't worry anymore if ever I go straight to my room and come out after 1 week. :D
How nasty. ( ._.) No! I just let the muffler release the smoke, inhale the smoke and exhale it! :D
*Bows head* *raises* *looks at you* YEEEAAAH! MWUAHAHAHA! HIGH! HIGH! THIS IS THE ULTIMATE HIGH! *does Vidaldus' tongue babble* ALALALALALALALA! *skips around*
JIGOKU! JIGOKU DAAA! ALALALALALA! *whips hair* *does punk sign* ALALALALA! *high fives with you*
Iterasshai, Otou-sama~! :D
Can't you just look it up? >_> Anyway, it means either "have a good time" or "see you later" and used when you send off someone from home or when they will be going somewhere. :D
I just had to switch to wikia skin for a moment and noticed your sig is meant to collapse. It doesnt do that in monobook. Add the class for it to the common--
- You can do the arc page if that's any issue.
Lazy Papa is lazy. :P
Wha.. Wha.. What? D: *Pokes you with a stick*
And btw, did you change the background a while ago..? Hmm.
No, what I mean is change it entirely into a yellow-colored one, and Lucy is now on the left side..? >_>
It doesn't show anymore. But all I remember is the background is color yellow, Lucy is on the left side and Fairy Tail Wiki on the right. I was browsing random pages when I saw it, so I probably didn't paid too much attention to it.
Maybe.. Ah well, just forget about it, it happened for only a matter of seconds, anyway.
I need a new idea for a signature. Help me? :)
Papa: I'm busy, Munchy.
Never should have asked.. >_______>
You're just too lazy to help me think of something. >_____>
|“||just go through other people's signatures and find one you like and copy it||”|
—Papa, On my talk page
What a great Papa you are, Papa. Telling your children to go plagiarize other's work. XD
Psh, you're just too lazy to think of something. :P Hmm. I need ideas.. >_____>
PATAMON. *Q* MEHEHE. FINE. I SHALL MAKE A PATAMON SIGGY. >:3 Thanks for the idea, Papa! I already pictured it out! *hugs you very tight* THAAAAANKS~! :3
Pa, can you help me on an image? I just want its background removed. Or you're busy?
*Punches you for being busy* ಠ_ಠ
*Punches you tenfold for punching me back and because you're busy*
*Punches you a hundred and one fold because I can*
Stahp being busy. TT^TT
Mirai, ka? Ah well, at least you still make time for me and that's enough. ;D
Mirai - Future. ;D
Oh well, I will be supporting you all the way! *^* Btw, see Papa Jakky's current message? XD He's sulking~!
Well, you're more around than he does, so what to do? XD And besides, I stopped talking to him because of his silly mistake. X3
Papa Jakky might sulk again if I say something on that interpretation of yours, so I'll just remain silent. X3 Although it's cute when he does it. :)
Hey, can I have your 40,000th edit? :) It's okay if I can't or you already reserved it for someone else. :)
After what Papa Jakky did, I wont get my hopes up anymore. :P And no worries if you can't commit, it's not a requirement anyway. X3
Thanks for that, though for our good, I wont expect much. :3 Ah btw, when you'll be free? I have a feeling you didn't saw my previous message since you didn't gave your response to it, since you always notice my messages. >_>
I asked you for an image help, but you gave me no response. :O
Can you please remove the background on this image? :O
Here, please. :D Imma use it for my new siggy. :3
So great that I had to ask your help before on a table that the only problem is the width. XD Mehehe. X3 Thanks for dishing out a compliment like that, though. I wonder why I didn't catch your skills? >_>
But.. But.. My sig is what.. causes..
Papa: No means no.
Not really, but I've known you for.. *counts* 4 months or so. I somehow picked up some of your habits. X3
Well, I think you're not on the wiki back then.. Or you must be, but I only care for going on chat everyday, and that was the time I was talking only to Omega. But hey, I messaged you first, remember? And I called you Rai-san. XD And if Toshi haven't made me his brother, we wouldn't have met. X3 So it's all thanks to her. :3
Hello Relikz. I was attempting to create my own "Sig", and took I a look at the source mode of a former signature of yours, and accidently edited it, but I reverted the edit. But I apologize.
Bere is a great coder. His codes are my favs out of all, accept him!
14:38, October 23, 2013 (UTC)
*looks at DoD main talk page* Someone has been lazy--
Wiki Main Page Revamp for Comp Edit
I like to win things... Even stupid things... So when I found out this morning that Wikia is having a Halloween comp for best Wiki redesign I knew we would enter. I then looked at the current entries and knew we would win.
However, I also like to show off and go overboard, so I was wondering if we could Halloween-ify our main page even more, and for that I need your help...
because you're good at it, I'm too scared to mess with codes and everyone else is fucking lazy...
Soooo... I was wondering if the following are possible:
- Could we change the right and left facing FT symbols to make them more seasonal like you did for Christmas? :3
- Could we change the colour of the wikis buttons from red to the magenta-like colour you've used in the bg?
- Aaaaaaand... Could you possibly change the headings on the main page (those red strips that say "Recent Manga Chapter" etc. to perhaps be seasonal?? I was thinking we could do something like you did with your latest DoD work... where you upload a bg pic and code the text over the top. And the bg pic could have like bats or Frankenstein scars or something spooky to fit the theme >:)
Then we just enter and win ^__^ Simples ;D
Lemme know what you think :)
08:11, October 24, 2013 (UTC)
Thank for doing that Lel :3 It looks awesome ^__^
But hey, way to leave me with the ridiculously hard job >__> Y'know how little Halloween art there is in general for FT? :/ That being said, I looked up fanart, but because every artist has a different style it just looked kinda weird in the end.
So I decided to look for images from Mashima's Twitter/anime screenshots. Stupid Gray (motherfucker) gave me a hard time, but I got a picture for every character on there. They are here, but they are very dodgy :/ so I dunno if you'll want to use them at all tbh. I have no fucking clue what Faust is doing tbh XD Minerva, Gray, Lucy, Faust and Jellal were hard... You might want to see if you can find any better.
Ah well *shrugs*
23:41, October 24, 2013 (UTC)
...*stares at you* ( .__.)
...*sighs* ( >__>)
Well, tbh... Wouldn't it just be easier to take the images already there and overlay them with spiderwebs/bats/evil faces etc?? I mean, finding new images that fit the theme is so much harder... :/
02:26, October 25, 2013 (UTC)
"just a colored cover about halloween" <- Where does something like that exist? >__>
Anyways, because you are so confident and know what you want, I pass the baton of picture finding to you. Congratulations~! I know you'll do such a great job :3
Okay, okay, goodbye ^__^
02:31, October 25, 2013 (UTC)
Awesome ;D Will do :)
02:35, October 25, 2013 (UTC)
Color change Edit
Just thought I'd let you know the template in Community Messages is still red rather than the new purple shade.
Sore nara, sonata wa nihon o benkyōshimasu~!
Papa: I told you that I can't understand! ಠ_ಠ
Don't have time, or you have troubles on time management? :P Nah, kidding. Oh well, I just asked. I am actually persisting my Mom to either hire a tutor to teach me /again/ Nihongo, or enroll myself somewhere. Yes, I am already bored with my life, so much that I am considering eating stones lately. ( ._.)
He did retaliate.
15:36, October 25, 2013 (UTC)
Yajima uses his Flattening Magic to dodge his move and head towards him, but Tempesta stops him half way there. He did join the fight.
16:49, October 25, 2013 (UTC)
The Thunder God Tribe page doesn't list him as a member. Plus, I'm pretty sure Bickslow said something like "How can we be the Thunder God Tribe without you" back when Laxus was excommunicated. They've been called his bodyguards so to me, that implies that without him, they have no purpose for existence. Thus when he returned, they had a purpose again.
Idk. Tbh, I'd consider it an error.
>____> I dunno, you add it to the page, fanboy. ;D Talking about liking someone too much, *Q*
22:30, October 25, 2013 (UTC)
Here's an example.
01:49, October 26, 2013 (UTC)
To tell you the truth I was trying to snatch your 40,000th edit >_> But I failed it seems. Oh well... guess its Karma for trying to betray your Munchy T^T
I was actually keeping track of your edits since this morning but my Dad got into a chat just now so I couldn't reply in time. Yeah... I think you'd best apologize to him before he gets here in 3...2...1...
-- 15:24, October 26, 2013 (UTC)
Itta desho - Didn't I told you? And well, I can't help but to compare since the both of you failed on giving me the same thing; Although Papa Jakky failed big time since he promised it, while you didn't, but since it's the same thing (and you're brothers), then.. Yeah. :3 *giggles*
Of course, of course! You're Papa Reli, after all. I would be surprised if you'll say that you gave that color a lot of thought; after all, thinking doesn't suit you. ಠ◡ಠ
Acting without thinking and being stupid are entirely different things! DX I didn't call you stupid! DX *scolds you for 10 hours*
*A voice comes out of nowhere* Poor clone..
Papa: Who are you!? And where are you also.. Hihi
???: It's me.. *emerges from the soil* Munchy.
Papa: Disgusting, you came out of the soil! DX
Munchy: It's my dramatic entrance, shut it! DX Anyway, yes, the one you're holding is a clone.. *snaps fingers, the clone disappears* Eat that cake, Papa! You do it first! ಠ_ಠ
Papa: Shut it, you filthy earthworm! DX
Munchy: What did you say!? ಠ_ಠ
Papa: *comes near me, whispers* I said earthworm, didn't you heard it? :O
Munchy: Urusai! *slaps Papa* *runs away*
It's like saying..
*Papa and Munchy having dinner then the lights go out*
Papa: Mu.. Munchy!?
Munchy: Papa! DX
Papa: Munchy, can you hear me?
Munchy: No I can't, it's too dark! DX
*Looks at you* I wonder why my father's like this? I don't like it, but I don't hate it and I don't have problems with it either.. And even though I say I don't like it, I get weird with him everyday.. Hmm..
What did you need help with?
when are you undoing my ban?--20:54, October 30, 2013 (UTC)
i dont beg to people shacking up with flipsy--20:57, October 30, 2013 (UTC)
challenge accepted :)--21:03, October 30, 2013 (UTC)
i dont need luck, i rely on my natural skills--21:09, October 30, 2013 (UTC)
we'll see about that. anyway good luck on trying to make me beg--21:13, October 30, 2013 (UTC)
neither am i, its just a chat ban, nothing serious--21:37, October 30, 2013 (UTC)
hey reli can you add this to the quick news floater on the RA so that users will be made aware of the conversation so that they can provide more input-- 23:04, October 30, 2013 (UTC)
>_> just do it--00:12, October 31, 2013 (UTC)
never ಠ_ಠ--00:17, October 31, 2013 (UTC)
vade Pedicabo te!--00:22, October 31, 2013 (UTC)
well im not the best at latin, but its supposed to be "go fuck yourself" oh and do it with a cactus--00:28, October 31, 2013 (UTC)
alright *rapes a random user with a cactus* now its youre turn--00:32, October 31, 2013 (UTC)
>_> *rapes you with a cactus*--00:35, October 31, 2013 (UTC)
yeah.. well..... it happened, deal with it--00:43, October 31, 2013 (UTC)
nah my dreams usually involve Scarlett Johansson, Natalie Portman and/or Victoria's secret angels--00:47, October 31, 2013 (UTC)
it is, its also good for Scarlett Johansson, Natalie Portman and/or Victoria's secret angels--01:03, October 31, 2013 (UTC)
i do say so--02:06, October 31, 2013 (UTC)
i care and thats all that matters. btw if flipsy can mark a user pairing template about him for deletion does that mean that i can do so as well?--02:13, October 31, 2013 (UTC)
yeah i know how to mark for deletion, but you didnt really answer my question: can you please delete the Template:Trucky for me--02:20, October 31, 2013 (UTC)
oh great relikz, tyrant of the universe, magnet for all hot chicks, i beg of you, may you please use your awesome might to delete the Template:Trucky page for me?--02:24, October 31, 2013 (UTC)
i'll be happy to give you treats, what ever you want just please delete the Template:Trucky page--02:40, October 31, 2013 (UTC)
fine, what type of treats do you want?--02:45, October 31, 2013 (UTC)
now can you please delete the Template:Trucky page--02:52, October 31, 2013 (UTC)
tristan hates it, trust me--03:59, October 31, 2013 (UTC)
Don't delete Trucky. Its liked on a bunch of user pages. Its one of our most popular badges :D--
- i wouldnt call less than 10 users popular-- 02:44, October 31, 2013 (UTC)
Re:Happy Halloween!!! Edit
Logo Issue - Your Fault Edit
Reli!!!!! You need to give the Halloween Fairy Tail symbol it's on file name!!! That way, when it's time to change it back, the Halloween Issue of the magazine will still have it!