As of the latest chapter of Fairy Tail the other dragons, including Weisslogia and Skiadrum (though only as white and black silhouettes on the 2nd to last page) have appeared. Though due to the fact they were thought to be dead some users don't think their alive, so I wanted to see who thinks they've been alive and just faking their deaths and who thinks their ghosts have escaped the underworld to aid their sons.
The things that prove that they could be alive are:
- In the GMG arc none of the Dragon Slayers could even simply harm a Dragon with their magic. And its been said they are weaker than Dragons like Igneel, Metalicana and Grandeeney so that makes Weisslogia and Skiadrum's deaths seem odd.
- Ingeel was inside Natsu, and right when he revealed this the other Slayers were reacting the same way as Natsu. This likely means all of the Dragons including Weisslogia and Skiadrum were inside their slayers, Weisslogia and Skiadrum simply needed to do it earlier for an unknown reason if this is the case.
- Sting said "though he's supposed to be dead, I feel the presence of Weisslogia", Rogue then wonders "is Skiadrum also here?"
Likewise there's evidence that hints that they are dead and these are their ghosts, or even something else.
- They are very old dragons, due to their age they might have been vulnerable to Slayer Magic.
- The Dragon Graveyard had the bones of dragons, while one could say they were dragons who died without being vaporized then just rotted away we've never seen a Dragon die to know if a Slayer or Acnologia was the killer.
- Atlas Flame was a fire Dragon like Igneel even if a weaker one, the silhouettes may be a different White Dragon and Shadow Dragon altogether and they simply feel familar to Sting and Rogue.
So what do you guys think? Tell me below if you think they're alive or think they're dead.