Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
obviously first... SPOLIER ALERT for all anime-only watchers... (updated as of Chapter 468)
But this blog is simple, hiro tweeted that chapter 449 will be a big surprise since it has to do with Mavis and Zeref backstory, which I'm guessing covers most/all of the unknowns we didn't get from FTZero and Chapter 436 when Zeref didn't explain his "relationship" with her. While people go back and forth on shipping them (I'm guilty too), it made me think of what's the biggest mysteries we don't know yet of FT to date, I'll list and break them down:
- What is or isn't Mavis?
- Fairy Heart, to me seems like it's obviously Mavis real body, but something went wrong after she used Fairy Law and I'm just guessing that Zeref had something to do with her being encased to persevere her body or something, maybe why he wants it..
- So now we know what Mavis is: still alive and encased in big ass Lacrima which is Fairy Heart and Zeref wants it
because that's his baeto take down Acno. And that the Mavis everyone in FT sees is just an illusion of her. Fair enough. Status: Done
- Why did the dragons disappear on X777?
- This question definitely to me won't be answered till the final arc, but still a mystery. There also seems to be more about Dragon Slayers that we don't know about so I'm looking forward to more about Natsu, Gajeel, and Wendy
- 465 basically shoved all the answers to this question down our throats, still mindblown from it but in summary: The dragons disappeared due to the fact they weren't strong enough to take down Acno in that era and they needed to go to the future where there's more Magic power and stuff, which happened to be July 7th X777. And looks like I was on the DS, all from 400 years in the past... shit crazy O_o. Status: Done
- What did Lucy's mother try to accomplish?
- This question intertwines with One Magic which could be explained in the next chapter, but she seems like a vital part of FT and niggas barely know shit about her. Really can't wait for her backstory...