Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Just bought the Taiwan edition of Fairy Tail Volume 32 by Tong Li. Since Chinese is my mother tongue, I can read it with no difficulty (Oh I can imagine how you guys are envying me now, lol KC USA publishes manga so slowly...). And what I want to give now is some important information shown on the inner cover and back of this volume, which is a sketch by Mashima.
Here is the affirmed information of Mashima's original plan the sketch showed:
3. Mashima tends to portray the Lyon/Gray/Juvia love triangle delicately. (Well, someone has once promised that there would be no love triangle in FT...)
And here is some vague, elusive information given by the sketch ("XXX"s refer to the words erased):
1. "Crime Sorcière - Mysterious mana - Farewell
to with Jellal - The City Castle of Mercury crumbles"
2. "The thoughts hidden within a song, unable to meet Natsu"
3. "Meets Lector - Teardrops" (probably referring to Sting and Lector's first encounter)
4. "The king didn't know Lucy XXXXXXXX Arca XXXXX"
5. "Lumen Histoire - the so-called XXXXXXXX sacrificial rite, is only all about XXXXXXXXXXX"
6. A picture of Zeref commanding Lucy to kneel before him as Lucy sobbed.
(Thanks to Chaos for the correction)
As hard as always to write something. Wish I have studied English better, lol.
Comments are always welcome.
Merry Christmas everyone!