Okay, so here's the thing.
After a couple of days, it's been decided that Gwenini, ToshiroFanGirl and I shall write a series relating to the users on the wiki, here. Most of it will be original though it shall incorporate similarities to the Fairy Tail series; not too much, however. The ones writing it are currently Gwen and myself, with our main artist being Toshiro. We're not publishing this anywhere on the wiki, mind you, we do plan to release it for public viewing.
Now, since it's going to be, more or less, about this wiki, would anyone like to sign up and be a character in the series?
Rules For Becoming A Part In The Series
- You can only have one character based off of you.
- You must be a user active on the wiki at least for one month.
- If you allow yourself to have a character role in the series, all attributions to the character, such as in personality, design, and abilities, belong to the series' founders. The only thing that you do possess is the name of the character, if you would like to, as well as the fact that it's based off you.
- Your character name has to be different than your Wikia username(s).
- Warning! If you do not chose a name, we'll create one for you the way we desire, and once it's done you'll not be able to complain about it.
- In addition to the rule above, if asked, please think of alternative names for your character.
How To Sign Up
Simply leave a comment saying that you want to be in the series, that you agree to our rules, and maybe even suggest a name for yourself. Things such as what you want your design, personality or abilities to be shall be ignored, because those aren't required.
Here is a basic way of applying:
- I want my character to be in the series.
- I agree that my character is not of my own property but rather the ones who created it. The most right I have is that I named the character (optional) and that it is my own.
- I want the name of my character to be __________. (optional)
Afterwards, you leave your signature at the bottom. You can do so by typing (~~~~), without the parenthesis.