Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hey guys! This will be a quick review of chapter 366, 1000 Souls.
So, Natsu finds Tartarus and attacks Franmalth head on. Franmalth estimates Natsu's power around 1000 souls, but doesn't seem too bothered by the attack. He then somehow drains Natsu's magical power, but Happy distracts him and Natsu attacks him again. Franmalth estimates that this time his power was 2000 souls. Did I mention how much I love this? Finally, a villain who does not even bother to fight Natsu seriously, but only seems annoyed by him. I wonder who Franmalth will fight in the future. Maybe Milianna + Kagura, since Milianna's ropes also drain Magic and Kagura can deal heavy damage afterwards. Anyways, this fight stops once Silver joins the frame. He has the personality we all guessed he would have; sort of like Gildarts. He's a badass but with a easygoing nature. That is, until Natsu discover that his scent reminds me of Gray and Silver freezes him, because he mentioned that "disgusting name"...
- So, pretty much everyone guessed Silver is related to Gray. He's probably his father, but what we don't know is why Silver hates Gray.
- On a side note, despite Gray flat out rejecting Juvia, there was a slight hint of their relationship developing in this chapter. I wonder how Gray will react once he sees Silver...
- First Erza gets stripped to be tortured, and now a tentacle creature has to guard her...I won't even bother commenting on this one, the ecchiness level of Fairy Tail increases more and more by the chapters ( ._.) and if someone tells me that this too is overreacting and that it was essential to show how dark and ruthless Demons are, then gtfo this blog >_>
- NATSU FROZE! THAT MUST MEAN THAT HE'S OUT OF COMISSION FOR A WHILE! HOW GOOD IS THAT?
- Next chapter is Jellal v.s. Oración Seis? I'm certainly looking forward to that!
So, all in all, pretty meh chapter because of reasons, but also good because of other reasons. What do you guys think?
|Raven's Ratings: Chapter 366|