Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Comment for the chapter: Former friends, bitter enemies? Hmm sound cliche whatever.
- Best Moment of the Chapter: The 3 or should i say 2 Avatar members still not defeated yet. Congratulations to those that guessed that.
- Worst Moment of the Chapter: Hmm no Briar perhaps?
- Character of the Chapter: I'd say it goes to Gajeel, Gray could be consider for this spot too.
- Upset of the Chapter: For me i'd say the fact Natsu vs Gray which was interupted half way. I guess Mashima doesn't want Gray to be defeated so soon.
- LOL of the Chapter: Wendy and Juvia.
- Holy Sh!t moment of the chapter: Gray erasing the FT mark? Well not really but maybe for some. IDK
- Logic Fail of the chapter: How did Abel use Mr Cursey without Happy's hair/fur?
- Jobber of the Chapter: I'd say D-6 takes the spot at least Abel and the Jura wannabe did something. I wonder what happened to him.
- Surprise of the Chapter: Levy being the spy, that's a good choice by Mashima indeed.
- Spot of the Chapter: I'd say the page with the picture of Gray hitting the guild mark. Since it's not shown, i wonder if it's really removed.
Overall thoughts: Compared to last week, this week's chapter is way better. It makes Avatar prominent as villains again. For how long is unknown but who cares. I like that Mashima used Levy as the spy, it's a smarter move rather than having a member of Avatar as the traitor. And Gray's change in character is well pace. So is Gajeel, i personally liked his change the most, please don't change that with some stupid bicker with Natsu. Overall I have little complain over the chapter, everything is okay though i'd say i have no interest over the purification thing. It's bound to fail anyway. ( .__.)