This is your user page. Please edit this page to tell the community about yourself!
My Favorite CharactersEdit
- I am definitely a Jellal fanboy. He's reformed damnit! (Also, Mystogan. I realize they're two seperate characters, but they both have that toubled savior thing going on. And they're like hot twins. If you can consider a cartoon hot.)
- Laxus easily is my favorite. A) He's hot, B) He's bad ass, C) He is now a major, caring knight of FT.
- This is hard, but I will have to give it to Mirajane. I am kind of a sucker for the "innocent-until-angry-then-kills-you-with-fire-and-brimstone". Extra fire for her, the she-demon.
- Actually scratch that; it's a toss-up between her AND Doranbolt.
My Least Favorite CharactersEdit
- Hmm. Brain/Zero. A) he was annoying as a villain, and B) well he's all evil and shit.
- Just about any of the Edolas villains. They aren't remarkable, and I kind of just hated that arc anyway.
- Ichiya. Useless, ugly, more annoying than funny. There are plenty of funny characters without him. SO he better do something sweet at the GMG's even if he's already out for the battle portion and competition.
My Favorite MagicEdit
- This section is hard, because even though I appreciate the magic as I'm viewing it I don't keep track of which are my favorites. I suppose my favorite magic would be Sky Magic. I've always been inclined to side with the "healers". And don't worry it comes with a "ROAR".
- Script/Word Magic. I love words, and as a magic that relies highly on intelligence and patience it seems undervalued but powerful. I feel like word-based magics are very free when given the chance.
- Arc of Embodiment. Come on, what is more bad ass than that? Create what you want, when you want. Only limit is your creativity and inherit power.