|Skip to Table of Contents|
This is the talk page for the article "Sawyer".
Racer's colour scheme is confirmed through the Vol 17 cover; He has blonde hair and his jacket is maroon. Is there any way to use this in the article without making it too forced? Because all of the other Oracion Seis's colours are confirmed through the weekly chapters except for his. 18.104.22.168 05:31, November 23, 2009 (UTC)
- Not really. You could just add an appearance section and put that information in it. Or alternatively screencap his image on the volume cover. Dalyup! 15:53, November 23, 2009 (UTC)
Carrying jellal Edit
Since Racer isn't actually capable of any kind of super-speed how was he able to go and get Jellal's body so quickly? It only took him an hour which sounded reasonable to brain.--22.214.171.124 05:42, July 3, 2011 (UTC)
It's possible that Jellal's coffin was nearby and Racer waited for one hour before returning so that his weakness will not be revealed to Wendy and Happy.
Could it also be possible that he loaded Jellal onto the back of one of the vehicles he could summon and drove back with him?
Dead or AliveEdit
Did Racer died or not?--Remnant13 01:30, July 7, 2011 (UTC)
He did in the manga but not in the anime. You should go to Fairy Tail answers wiki.01:32, July 7, 2011 (UTC)
Thank!--Remnant13 01:38, July 7, 2011 (UTC)
Anime debut Edit
|This discussion is closed. The result of this discussion is:|
|The Debuts will be changed to 52|
|Please do not edit this discussion.|
His anime debut is episode 52 (not 53). The same goes for the rest of the guild except Cobra/Cuberios (episode 51). I don't know how to change that directly though.—This unsigned comment was made by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) .
I'm going to have to check this for my self first, if it is true, i'll change it accordingly. Also, please remember to sign your posts. This can be done by typing (~~~~) after your message.
I've checked it and it's correct.22:16, July 18, 2011 (UTC)
Then the changes will be implemented accordingly.
Just to clear things up, what do you guys think? Is Racer considered the guild master or just the leader of the Dark Guild Harpuia?02:52, November 20, 2011 (UTC)
I think he's the Guild Master. Never heard of a leader.
That's what I think too but I'm kinda confused since he's also a member of Oracion Seis. (Although I haven't heard of a rule that states that Mages cannot be members of more than one guild.)02:58, November 20, 2011 (UTC)
I haven't heard that rule either. I guess it's fine to leave him as a guild master unless sometime later they say you can't be a member of two guilds at once.
Although that rule may not apply to dark guilds...03:20, November 20, 2011 (UTC)
RACER IS ALIVE Edit
Racer is revealed ALIVE in the newest anime spoiler (vol.48), and will CERTAINLY appear again along with other Oracion Seis members (with the lone exception of Brain, who might be deceased) in episode 140.
A spoiler article saying this was published in the newest Shonen Magazine. If anybody still suspect whether I'm telling the truth or not, I can provide a raw scan of the spoiler page.
Marco the Marine Admiral 15:10, June 29, 2012 (UTC)
BTW, this is certainly NOT speculation. Someone who could understand Japanese proved that information just a while ago.
Marco the Marine Admiral 15:16, June 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Sounds fishy. Provide the raw and we'll have our translator look at it. And if he says it's legit, we'll move from there. ✦Rai✦15:21,6/29/2012
The problem is how I could provide the raw... It's a page from the magazine and I don't own the copyright to upload (or share) it here.
Anyway, here is a link to the raw: http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/pic/item/dcc451da81cb39dbf2eec4fbd0160924ab183074.jpg , yet I don't know if its available now.
Marco the Marine Admiral 15:33, June 29, 2012 (UTC)
"Hysterical Mode On" OH MY OH MY OH MY OH MY!!! HELL YEAH!!! "Hysterical Mode Off"
This is GREAT! Two of my favourite characters will soon be BACK! GREAT! Even if it's Anime Only stuff, as long as Mashima's behind it, it's fine by me!
Man, I can't wait. Looks like the Seis got themselves new outfits... Cobra's pretty good, while Racer... WHAT THE HELL IS HE WEARING?! Is he supposed to be Kamen Rider or what? Whatever, as long as he's safe and sound, I'm satisfied. Midnight and Angel look pretty nice too, and... Hell, isn't the one in the top right corner Erigor? And doesn't the guy under him, dressed like a priest, look like Zero? As far as we've been told, Brain/Zero was arrested alongside the others, he didn't die. This keeps getting MORE AND MORE INTERESTING!
Those are great new, I think it's awesome to hear them the day before my final oral exam. Hope they'll fire me up.
Thanks for sharing them with us, Marco.
--15:45, June 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks Marco! More importantly MIRA'S NEW TAKE OVER LOOKS AWESOME!!!! Although, I'm not really excited about Seis being back. Anime Only crap just creates a hell of a lot of problems for us... ✦Rai✦15:50,6/29/2012
- ... and Racer and Cobra are back!!! "Starts dancing around with Rai"
- Who gives a fuck about problems, it's the Seis, my favourite Dark Guild, BACK!
15:53, June 29, 2012 (UTC)
- I can kinda see Cobra's appeal but to this day, I don't understand why you like Racer so much... and lol, what happened to your hate of anime crap? Am I left alone in the word of anime haters? >.< ✦Rai✦15:55,6/29/2012
- Racer has a peculiar outfit, a peculiar appearance, employs H2H combat and has a KNIFE! He's a perfect favourite character for me!
- There is despicable Anime Crap and there is anime stuff somehow related to the author himself... I think it's a bit like One Piece's tenth film...
16:00, June 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I haven't seen that film yet!! ✦Rai✦16:02,6/29/2012
- Give it a try, it's actually pretty good. Why? Because it isn't standard Anime Crap, that is!
- On the other hand, avoid Naruto: Blood Prison as if it was a SCOURGE.
16:05, June 29, 2012 (UTC)
- I plan too. I was going to catch up with a lot of anime since it was the summer and I had nothing else to do.... And O_O thanks for telling me. Jak would've been pissed if he would've wasted his time on it. ✦Rai✦16:08,6/29/2012
Wasnt he always alive? He may still be considered dead in the manga but he was shown to be saved by Lyon in the anime, so him appearing in this filler doesn't really contribute much...
- We tend to disregard anime only crap... but now that he's in an entire filler... ✦Rai✦15:59,6/29/2012
Anyway I was overwhelmingly excited seeing that Oracion Seis is finally back!!! Even in anime only it's real good news for me. Hope it won't bring much problem to the story... By the way, Mira's new image looks like an angel rather than Satan IMHO... Beautiful indeed!!!
And well, I'm also glad that the link works...
Marco the Marine Admiral 15:58, June 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Mira is both a terrifying demon and a gorgeous angel. :) ✦Rai✦16:00,6/29/2012
New speed Edit
After the timeskip Racer is able to move faster also without using the slowing magic, but the question is if he use some type of magic that like High Speed enhance greatly the speed of the caster or he wears a speed-enhancing magical suit.
Personally I think it's some type of magic because when he moves fast the suit doesn't glow red (I suspect that the glowing suit indicates when he uses his slowing magic)...18:46, September 10, 2012 (UTC)