Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Seith Magic is a type of Magic that deals directly with trapping wandering souls and manipulating them. So far, there are only two known variations of Seith Magic: Human Possession, which deals with trapping wandering souls inside objects and manipulating them, and Animal Possession, which deals with trapping animal souls inside the user's body to use whenever they wish. Bickslow utilizes Human Possession to trap souls into dolls and use them for various purposes, such as attacking, defending, and transportation. Nab Lasaro utilizes Animal Possession in order to engage in hand-to-hand combat with others.
- Seiðr (which is sometimes anglicized as seidhr, seidh, seidr, seithr, or seith) is an Old Norse term for a type of sorcery which was practiced in Norse society during the Late Scandinavian Iron Age.
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 108, Cover
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 35, Page 1
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 106, Page 12
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 110, Pages 10-11
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 203, Page 10