Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sea Empress Armor (海王の鎧 Kaiō no Yoroi) is one of Erza Scarlet's armors.
This revealing green armor, complete with bluish portions, has its appearance modeled after different sea creatures. The breastplate, which barely covers Erza’s breasts, somewhat resembles seaweed, and has some thin chains hanging from it over Erza’s exposed parts, with a pair siding her breasts and another the belly; a fifth chain is visible around her neck, which is guarded by the large collar. The breastplate is linked to the pauldrons, composed of green plates and decorated by prominent fin-like ornaments. The gauntlets cover only Erza’s forearms, leaving her biceps exposed, and possess decorated elbow guards with prominent ornaments jutting out in whirl shapes, reminiscent of seashells. The armor lacks a waist guard; instead, Erza is geared with a dark bikini, and a long cloth, with its edges yet again reminiscent of fins, circles her waist on the back and the sides, being connected to the shorts by a pair of fasteners shaped like sea stars. The greaves possess fin-shaped protrusions in correspondence to Erza’s ankles, and extend up to her knees, with her thighs being instead covered by jagged parts made of cloth. The outfit is completed by a headgear, with a large metal part covering her forehead, bearing a whirl-shaped wave on it, and large fin-shaped protrusions siding her head.
- Crystal Sword: The armor comes equipped with a long sword which seems to be made of crystal, with many small crystals jutting out in every direction from the hand guard. In the anime, the crystal sword was portrayed to match the armor's motif, as the hand guard has been replaced by two symmetrical fins centered by a green jewel. The blade of the sword is colored a faint shade of green with three protrusions shaping the blade. The sword also features ornamental navy-colored lines along the blade's center that appears to glow a translucent blue. The sword has exhibited the ability to cut through and reflect water spells, as seen when Erza utilized the sword to reflect Juvia's Water Slicer, which reflects and cuts various rocks within the vicinity.
- Sea Empress Sword (海王の剣 Kaiō no Ken): This sword is composed entirely from water, the sword has aquatic properties in which it allows the user to slice through certain objects and material, such as sand, whereas a normal sword wouldn't have an effect on it.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 205, Page 2
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Fairy Tail Anime: Episode 99
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 458, Page 3