The user has complete control over the pages of their book, allowing them to use the pages for multiple purposes. They can be used to attack enemies or for mundane purposes such as sending messages or finding other people. It appears that the paper needs to be folded into different shapes when performing different tasks. If the user is knocked out, the pages return automatically into the binder. Another person can also use a page from the book to perform some task if they fold it into the right shape, although their control over the creation seems to be limited.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Fairy Tail Ice Trail Manga: Chapter 9, Pages 9-10
- ↑ Fairy Tail Ice Trail Manga: Chapter 9, Page 11
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Fairy Tail Ice Trail Manga: Chapter 10, Page 30
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Fairy Tail Ice Trail Manga: Chapter 12, Pages 6-8
- ↑ Fairy Tail Ice Trail Manga: Chapter 9, Page 12