Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Morning Star Armor (明星の鎧 Myōjō no Yoroi) is one of Erza Scarlet's armors.
This armor is mainly composed of orange and yellow leather-like material, which is sported in the form of several orange wing-shaped pauldrons that cover her shoulders and waist. The shoulder pauldrons appear to have white wings protruding from the center of the shoulder guard and the pauldrons surrounding Erza's waist are held up by a simple dark pink belt from the front. Erza dons a plain white one-piece suit that is worn with a matching pair of metal arm guards and large bolded knee guards over a pair of high-heeled armored greaves that cover her calves. The exposed part of Erza's thighs are covered by fishnet leggings which are omitted from the anime. In this outfit, Erza's hair is styled in tangled buns on top of her head and wears a silver choker around her neck that features a reddish-pink gem to complement her armor.
Energy Blasts: When equipped with this armor, Erza has the ability to utilize her twin swords and unleash energy blasts. By concentrating Magic Power through both weapons, Erza combines the energy-charged swords together and sends forth a blast of energy, reminiscent of lightning.
Light Emission: This armor also grants Erza the ability to emit bright light from herself, intense enough to, in her fight with Ajeel, enable Bisca Connell to locate her from considerably far away in Ajeel Ramal's enormous sandstorm.
- Two one-handed swords: This armor comes equipped with a pair of simple swords with cross-shaped hand guards, getting larger near the edges, and blades which seem to lack the standard cutting edges. In the anime, the swords appear to be missing hand guards, and instead, have decorative markings over the intricately-designed blades where the hand guards would have been. The swords prominently feature a weighted tip at the end of the handle.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Fairy Tail Anime: Episode 92
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 192, Page 7
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 192, Page 5
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 193, Page 5
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 458, Pages 15-16
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 192, Page 9