Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Heaven's Wheel Armor (天輪の鎧 Tenrin no Yoroi) is one of Erza Scarlet's armors.
Almost every part of this armor is seemingly made of silver metal. The upper part of this armor only consists of a small breastplate that is composed of feather-shaped plates pointing upwards with a large metal flower on the front which extends along her hips. Her biceps are covered by metal straps and her very large plated gauntlets sport feather-shaped plates at the edges.
Her waist is circled by large, decorated plates reminiscent of feathers that lie on a long skirt. She wears a pair of plated boots which is partially hidden under her skirt, each sporting metal ornaments shaped like wings. Erza also wears a neck guard made of feather-like plates and a tiara with prominent metal wings. The armor also sports two pairs of large metal wings which adorn Erza’s back, composed of metal feathers which get longer and larger at the edges.
Flight: This armor grants Erza the ability to fly.
Multiple Sword Requipping: Erza is able to summon a large amount of swords (more than 200), and launch weapons at her opponent(s) in a variety of different ways. The armor is meant to be used for facing multiple opponents.
- Two one-handed swords: This armor comes equipped with a pair of simple swords with blue embellishments along the blade that feature feather-shaped handguards.
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga:Chapter 14, Page 11
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Fairy Tail Manga:Chapter 91, Pages 5-6
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga:Chapter 14, Page 14
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 122, Page 6
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 14, Pages 11-12
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 91, Page 4