Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gravity Magic (重力の魔法 Jūryoku no Mahō) is a Caster Magic that involves the manipulation of gravity.
Utilizing this Magic, the user can control and manipulate gravity. This can be achieved via various gestures and movements of the hand, such as simply spreading both arms with the index and middle fingers of both hands splayed, or by thrusting one hand towards the target, palm facing forward. It can also be utilized without any hand movements at all, such as when the user's arms are crossed.
Gravity Magic has a large range of offensive and defensive properties. The user can freely increase or decrease the gravity of anything around them, rendering most frontal assaults virtually useless. This Magic is strong enough to easily crush solid earth, and can even be used to destroy other Magics. It is also capable of suspending people or objects in midair, or to divert the course of natural phenomena around the user, such as rain.
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 228, Pages 15-16
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 231, Page 16
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 233, Page 3
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 231, Page 15
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 231, Pages 16-17
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 233, Page 7
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 233, Pages 11-12
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 234, Pages 4-6
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 231, Pages 14-15