|Close | Full|
|Flame Empress Armor|
Entei no Yoroi
Flame Empress Armor (炎帝の鎧 Entei no Yoroi) is one of Erza Scarlet's armors.
This armor is predominantly dark red in color, but also sports orange and black parts, with the orange parts being shaped like flames and the other parts being reminiscent of Dragon's limbs. It is basically made up of three different parts: the breastplate, the gauntlets and the greaves. The breastplate lacks pauldrons, revealing Erza's shoulders, and extends down to cover her groin, revealing her legs and being somehow reminiscent of a one piece swimming suit, with an orange part covering her breasts and another one circling her waist like a belt; the black parts on it are mostly decorative, with one covering her groin. The gauntlets sport prominent orange decorations, along with small claw-like protrusions on the hands. The greaves are shaped like Dragon's claws, possess orange-colored knee guards, and black parts which extend up from the knees to the upper part of the thighs. The breastplate possesses a pair of Dragon-like wings attached to it, and, while donning this outfit, Erza's hair is tied into a pair of high, long pigtails by clips resembling Dragon's horns.
Flame Resistance: This armor lowers the destructive power of flame attacks by 50%. It was first used against Natsu, and it is strong enough to protect Erza against the effects of Ikaruga's Garuda Flame.
Fire Magic: This armor grants Erza the ability to manipulate fire.
- Flame Slash: While in the Flame Empress Armor, Erza collects flames around the sword and then attacks the target.
- Flame Sword: A large bastard sword which is predominantly dark red in color with the exception of a small sliver of black in the middle, and sports orange decorations on its hand guard.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 22, Page 13
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 91, Page 9
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Fairy Tail Anime: Episode 10