|Fairy Tail x Rave|
| フェアリーテイル x レイヴ|
Fearī Teiru x Reivu
|Air Date||August 16, 2013|
|Adapted from||Fairy Tail x Rave|
← The Exciting Ryuzetsu Land
|List of Fairy Tail Episodes|
While looking for Natsu, Lucy and Happy discuss their job about capturing a strong mage. Suddenly, a girl asks Happy what kind of bug he is, causing Happy to feel extremely insulted. She introduces herself as Elie. She asks them if they have seen a messy silver-haired boy, to which they reply that they are also looking for someone as well. Elsewhere, Natsu is staggering down some stairs, suffering from a nausea attack. A boy sees him and offers him help, to which Natsu reluctantly accepts. The boy introduces himself as Haru. After helping him a bit further, Haru awkwardly watches as Natsu immediately recovers after inhaling some charcoal fire.
Back to Lucy and Elie, the two further acquaint themselves, telling them about each others lives. Amidst the conversation, a blue blob of jelly and another Plue come running to Elie. Both girls recognize Plue, and Lucy asks if it’s a spirit. Griffon Kato then introduces himself and tries to hug Lucy, but she dodges it.
Meanwhile, Gray and Juvia are walking around town with their job description, and Gray comments on how they have lost Natsu, Lucy and Happy. Gray then slightly bumps into a man, who then attacks him for not apologizing. In the local diner, Natsu and Haru are having a chat as they monstrously wolf down their food. Natsu tells Haru of the mage they are after, and Haru assumes that he is talking about Elie. The two then battle, with Haru wanting to protect Elie and Natsu wanting to finishing the job.
Outside the city, a mysterious animal and man stand on a cliff, with the city at the horizon. He talks about justice and how he permits no evil. As for Lucy and Happy, they deduce that Elie might be the mage they are after. As they question Elie, they affirm their theory even more but before they can do anything, the city’s main attraction, a casino, starts exploding. Lucy, Elie, Happy and the others decide to investigate.
In the casino, Natsu and Haru are still fighting. They are then abruptly stopped by Erza, who Natsu realizes is the mage they were sent to fight against. As Erza “disciplines” them, Lucy, who manages to arrives see Haru and Natsu fighting, informs Elie that both Natsu and Erza are her friends. After that, they all reacquaint themselves, and Erza apologizes for Natsu’s behavior, even though she was the most destructive. Natsu and Haru are still arguing with each other, no matter how many times Erza stops them.
Characters in Order of AppearanceEdit
Battles & EventsEdit
- Natsu Dragneel vs. Haru
- Team Natsu & Rave Warriors vs. Klodoa/Jackpot 2.0 & his Gold Coin Minions
Magic, Spells, and Abilities UsedEdit
- Dragon Slayer Magic (滅竜魔法 Metsuryū Mahō)
- Molding Magic (造形魔法 Zōkei Mahō)
- Ice-Make (氷の造形魔法 (アイスメイク) Aisu Meiku)
- Requip (換装 Kansō)
- The Knight (騎士 Za Naito)
- Fire Dragon's Roar (火竜の咆哮 Karyū no Hōkō)
- Fire Dragon's Claw (火竜の鉤爪 Karyū no Kagizume)
- Sky Dragon's Roar (天龍の咆哮 Tenryū no Hōkō)
- Hand to Hand Combat
- Silver Claiming
- Ten Commandments
- Tonfa Blasters
- Spiked Mace
Omake and OVA DifferencesEdit
- Gray, Juvia, Wendy, Carla, Julia, Lazenby and Klodoa are not included in the Omake.
- The Klodoa/Jackpot 2.0 section of the story is exclusive to the OVA.
- At the end of the Omake, Natsu and Haru left on bad terms thinking the other was a bad person. In the OVA, they part as friends.
- The rest of the Rave Master cast (Musica, Jet and Julia) never got to meet the Fairy Tail characters in the Omake. In the OVA, they do so and co-operate to defeat Klodoa's minions.
- This is Julia's official anime début as a human, as the Rave Master anime never reached the point in which she appeared; the same is true for Lazenby.
- The doll that Wendy was shown holding is modeled after Belnika, a Mage who would eventually join the Rave Warriors in the manga.
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27| 28 | 29|
|9 | 20 | 49 | 50 | 73 | The First Morning | OVA 1 | OVA 2 | OVA 3 | OVA 4 | OVA 5 | OVA 6|