|Layout Guide||Blocking Policy||Chat Policy||Talk Page Policy||Image Policy|
|User Page Policy||Naming Policy||Spoiler Policy||Manual of Style||Blog Policy|
The Chat Policies relate to the Fairy Tail Wiki's Chat.
The followings actions are prohibited on the Fairy Tail Wiki's Chat:
- Sexual Explicit Linking: Violation of this will get you immediately banned from chat and blocked from the wiki in its entirety.
- Offensive Behavior: This includes racism, religious intolerance, xenophobia, homophobia, etc. You might get a warning first depending on the severity of the offense or you might get immediately banned. If you are banned, you can regain the privilege of chat if you demonstrate good conduct.
- Spamming: This means writing a lot of nonsense stuff like random letters or repeated sentences. Two warnings will be given first; if the attitude continues, a ban from the chat will follow.
- Language: The Fairy Tail Wiki is an English language wiki so using another languages apart from English is prohibited. However, you are free to speak other languages with another user through the use of the PM option available to all users. Warnings will be issued; if a considerable amount of warnings have been issued, a kick from chat will be issued. If this activity continues after the issued kick, a ban will be set in place.
- Chat invasion: The chat is for the Fairy Tail Wiki. Subjects about other wikis shouldn't be discussed here. Depending on the severity, a warning might be given or an immediate ban might be issued.
- Excessive linking: Violation of this will not be tolerated. If warned once, and the behavior continues, a ban will be imminent.
- Spoilers: Spoilers are not allowed in chat, unless it is by two willing participants via PM messages. For more information on what a spoiler is, please view our Spoiler Policy. Violators will be warned on the first offense, after that a ban from chat will be issued.
- Chat Disruption: Any user who goes out of their way to make chat a negative environment on multiple occasions will be warned of their behavior and banned if the behavior continues. Depending on the severity, a ban may be issued immediately. Behaviors that constitute "chat disruption" include consistent arguing for the sake of arguing, consistent instigation, trolling, and any other gray areas that the other policies may not cover in regards to behavior. Please note that this policy is not to be enforced over a one-time petty argument, or a one-time petty anything for that regard, and if you believe yourself to be unfairly blocked due to apparent violation of this policy, please consult an Administrator and provide screenshots to back your claim.