Casting | Effect
Fairy Glitter is one of the three Great Magics of the Fairy Tail Guild and is sealed within Mavis' grave. According to Bluenote Stinger, it is a Magic that rivals Fairy Law and is a radiance of merciless light that denies the existence of nearby foes. It is also an exceedingly complex and unfathomably intricate Magic that collects and concentrates the light of the sun, the moon and the stars.
According to Mavis Vermilion, it takes a lot of Magic Power and concentration to properly wield Fairy Glitter, shown when Cana was unable to use it properly despite her considerable power. However, on the Third Day of the Grand Magic Games, Cana displayed her ability to use Fairy Glitter to its full potential—it was strong enough to break the MPF and achieve the maximum score of 9999, even exceeding the score garnered by the Wizard Saint Jura Neekis' spell.
Fairy Glitter was also theorized by Mavis to be one of the few things that could hurt her ethereal body and free her physical one from the Lacrima that was holding it. This theory was later proven correct, when after an unknown number of shots, Mavis' Thought Projection was destroyed by Cana, with the crystal being broken as a result as well.
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 232, Pages 3-4
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 233, Page 7
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 233, Page 13
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 285, Pages 16-17
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 480, Pages 6-8
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 489, Pages 6-9
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 233, Pages 9-10