Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wendy vs. Sherria is the 169th episode of the Fairy Tail anime. It aired on February 16, 2013.
The third match of day three of the Grand Magic Games between Laxus Dreyar and Team Raven Tail continues with Laxus emerging victorious. The fourth and final match of day three begins between Team Fairy Tail A's Wendy Marvell and Team Lamia Scale's Sherria Blendy.
Laxus and Team Raven Tail continue their conversation, with Laxus refusing to give up any information. This causes Ivan to attack with his Shikigami Magic, though Laxus easily deflects this and is then attacked by the other members of the team. Despite the odds not appearing to be in his favor, Laxus remembers all of the friends and family he is fighting for, and easily defeats the four other members of Team Raven Tail.
With just Ivan left Laxus does not hesitate, and after a short encounter easily defeats Ivan, revealing what was really going on with the battle to the audience, who are greatly shocked. The one still standing, Laxus emerges victorious, gaining his team ten points. Raven Tail is then disqualified from the Games and arrested. The fourth match of day three then begins between Wendy Marvell and Sherria Blendy.
As the two girls battle commences they seem to be evenly matched. Sherria is then revealed to be the Sky God Slayer, much to everyone in the crowd's shock, including Wendy herself. Outside the Domus Flau, Crime Sorcière suddenly senses the dark aura, and Jellal hastily runs for the arena. In her fight, Wendy reveals that she has mastered Shattering Light: Sky Drill, one of the skills she received from Porlyusica, and uses all of her remaining Magic to cast it and seemingly down Sherria. The match looks to be over with Wendy as the victor, but Sherria suddenly gets up unscathed, her Magic (unlike Wendy's) granting her the ability to heal her own wounds. As Fairy Tail begin to wonder how Wendy will do in the fight, Doranbolt is bumped in the audience by Jellal, who wonders whether Sherria is connected to Zeref. With Doranbolt wondering why Mystogan is in Earth Land when his records say otherwise, Jellal worries that Wendy is in great danger.
Characters in Order of AppearanceEdit
Battles & EventsEdit
- Laxus Dreyar vs. Team Raven Tail (concluded)
- Team Raven Tail's Arrest
- Wendy Marvell vs. Sherria Blendy (started)
Magic, Spells, and Abilities usedEdit
- Shikigami Magic
- Crimson Hair (赤髪 Akagami)
- Needle Magic
- Lightning Magic (雷系各種魔法 Kaminari Kei Kakushu Mahō)
- Dragon Slayer Magic (滅竜魔法 Metsuryū Mahō)
- Mimic (擬態 Mimikku)
- Sandstorm (砂塵 Sando Sutōmu)
- Thought Projection (思念体 Shinentai)
- Illusion Magic (幻影魔法 Genei Mahō)
- Telepathy (念話 Terepashī)
- God Slayer Magic (滅神魔法 Metsujin Mahō)
- Shikigami Torrent
- Shikigami Dark Bomb
- Lightning Body
- Needle Blast (ニードルブラスト Nīdoru Burasuto)
- Lightning Dragon's Roar (雷竜の咆哮 Rairyū no Hōkō)
- Sand Body
- Arms (剛腕 Āmuzu)
- Vernier (瞬足 Banīa)
- Sky Dragon's Wing Attack (天竜の翼撃 Tenryū no Yokugeki)
- Sky God's Boreas (天神の北風 Tenjin no Boreasu)
- Sky God's Dance (天神の舞 Tenjin no Mai)
- Sky Dragon's Claw (天竜の鉤爪 Tenryū no Kagitsume)
- Sky Dragon's Roar (天龍の咆哮 Tenryū no Hōkō)
- Sky God's Bellow (天神の怒号 Tenjin no Dogō)
- Shattering Light: Sky Drill (照破・天空穿 Shōha Tenkūsen)
- Sky God's Healing Spell
Manga & Anime DifferencesEdit
- Ivan uses his Shikigami Torrent before he sends Obra to cancel Laxus' Magic in the anime, while in the manga he does not.
- Makarov shows the Fairy Tail sign to Laxus during the battle in the anime, while in the manga he does not.
- The battle between Wendy and Sherria is slightly extended in the anime.
|X791 arc||Grand Magic Games arc|| Sun Village arc|
Eclipse Celestial Spirits arc
|258 | 259 | 260 | 261 | 262 | 263 | 264 | 265 | 266 | 267 | 268 | 269 | 270 | 271 | 272 | 273 | 274 | 275 | 276 | 277 | 278 | 279 | 280 | 281 | 282 | 283 | 284 | 285 | 286 | 287 | 288 | 289 | 290 | 291 | 292 | 293 | 294 | 295 | 296 | 297 | 298 | 299 | 300 | 301 | 302 | 303 | 304 | 305 | 306 | 307 | 308 | 309 | 310 | 311 | 312 | 313 | 314 | 315 | 316 | 317 | 318 | 319 | 320 | 321 | 322 | 323 | 324 | 325 | 326 | 327 | 328 | 329 | 330 | 331 | 332 | 333 | 334 | 335 | 336 | 337 | 338 | 339 | 340|
|151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | 164 | 165 | 166 | 167 | 168 | 169 | 170 | 171 | 172 | 173 | 174 | 175 | 176 | 177 | 178 | 179 | 180 | 181 | 182 | 183 | 184 | 185 | 186 | 187 | 188 | 189 | 190 | 191 | 192 | 193 | 194 | 195 | 196 | 197 | 198 | 199 | 200 | 201 | 202 | 203 N/A|