Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The One Thing I Couldn't Say is the 112th episode of the Fairy Tail anime. It first aired on January 7, 2012.
Cana tries to touch the shining grave, but its seal prevents her. She recounts her past with her father, Gildarts, and how only passing the exam would make her worthy enough to confess that she is his daughter. As she remembers this, her Help Lucy Card starts flashing, causing her to remember Lucy's kindness and to regret leaving her. Mavis' voice resounds from the grave upon sensing Cana's remorse and her will to protect her friends, and so the First Master bestows Cana with Fairy Glitter and urges her to go.
She storms in during the Fairies' struggle against Bluenote and attempts to hit him with her newly-acquired spell. However, she loses her balance. After apologizing, she asks Natsu to distract him while she recharges once more for another hit. Bluenote threatens to kill her in order to obtain Fairy Glitter, but due to Natsu's interference, she is able to have enough time and space to cast it.
At first, she seems triumphant. However, Bluenote's Fall causes her to lose balance once more, resulting to the failure of the spell. Enraged, Bluenote approaches Cana with the determination of killing her. But before he can deliver the final blow, Gildarts storms in, knocking Bluenote away and saving Cana.
Characters in Order of AppearanceEdit
Battles & EventsEdit
- Natsu Dragneel & Cana Alberona vs. Bluenote Stinger (started and concluded)
- Gildarts Clive vs. Bluenote Stinger (started)
Magic, Spells, and Abilities usedEdit
- Gravity Magic (重力の魔法 Jūryoku no Mahō)
- Fortune Telling
- Magic Card (魔法の札 Majikku Kādo)
- Fairy Glitter (妖精の輝き Fearī Gurittā)
- Purple Flare (紫の炎 Pāpuru Furea)
- Smoke Magic (煙魔法 Kemuri Mahō)
- Dragon Slayer Magic (滅竜魔法 Metsuryū Mahō)
- Fire Dragon Slayer Magic (炎の滅竜魔法 Honō no Metsuryū Mahō)
- Help Lucy Card
- Fire Dragon's Iron Fist (火竜の鉄拳 Karyū no Tekken)
- Fall (落ちろ Ochiro)
- Fire Dragon's Roar (火竜の咆哮 Karyū no Hōkō)
Manga & Anime DifferencesEdit
- In the anime, Happy suggests that Bluenote wants to find Mavis' grave because he wants to become an S-Class Mage.
- In the manga, Bluenote doesn't attack Happy and Lucy individually.
- Cana's flashback in the anime shows more than in the manga.
- The anime gives the reason of why Cana learned Magic Card.
- The Help Lucy Card continually says "Help!" in the anime.
- The summoning of Fairy Glitter looks different.
|Edolas arc||Tenrou Island arc||X791 arc|
|200 | 201 | 202 | 203 | 204 | 205 | 206 | 207 | 208 | 209 | 210 | 211 | 212 | 213 | 214 | 215 | 216 | 217 | 218 | 219 | 220 | 221 | 222 | 223 | 224 | 225 | 226 | 227 | 228 | 229 | 230 | 231 | 232 | 233 | 234 | 235 | 236 | 237 | 238 | 239 | 240 | 241 | 242 | 243 | 244 | 245 | 246 | 247 | 248 | 249 | 250 | 251 | 252 | 253|
|96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122|