Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Magic is based on the use of one of the caster's eyes, which is usually covered by an eye patch. This Magic has to be "awakened" in order to activate its as-of-yet unknown effects. When Hades used it, it made his hair, beard, mustache and eyebrows jut out, and a vast amount of Magic Power was released. Hades claimed that it was used to show opponents the depths of Magic, which is a realm that surpasses their imagination. It is also stated to be a way for the caster to reach The One Magic world with Zeref's awakening. This Magic can be deactivated by simply closing the eye using the Magic.
Demon Tendrils: The Demon's Eye allows Hades to release tendrils, similar to those of the demons created through Nemesis, from his back.
Black Arts (黒魔法 Kuro Mahō): Through the activation of Demon's Eye, the user is able to perform one of Zeref's infamous Black Arts.
- Living Magic (生活魔法 Seikatsu Mahō): Through the activation of Demon's Eye, the caster is capable of using Living Magic: a form of Magic that brings life to creations.
Hades's Spells Edit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 246, Pages 17-18
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 247, Page 6
- ↑ Fairy Tail Anime: Episode 120
- ↑ Fairy Tail Anime: Episode 119
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 247, Pages 7-8