This Magic allows the caster to flawlessly transform into someone. Unlike normal Transformation Magic, this Magic allows the user to gain the transformed person's knowledge, Magic and their recent thoughts (if not while they are thinking about them in real time). The amount of information that the user can access is limited to the knowledge that the genuine counterpart is actually aware of and nothing more beyond that.
The transformation will hold for only five minutes, and contact must be made in order to transform. The user can only retain the capability to transform up to two people, and any more additional transformations require them to erase use of the older transformed forms. The user can also transform themselves into a near target without touching, but this restrains the appearance of the clone to the appearance that it had last time they had contact. Other variations of this Magic make the user mildly similar to the target in the terms of appearance and as powerful as it.
- Lucy Heartfilia: As Lucy, Gemini uses a whip as her weapon. They can even summon other Spirits, and control Spirits being summoned by the original Lucy. Gemini can also distract male enemies with her seductive body. During the Grand Magic Games, Lucy combines her Magic power with Gemini transformed into her and together they cast Urano Metria. However, the spell was cancelled by another Mage before its effects could be seen.
- Ichiya Vandalay Kotobuki: As Ichiya, Gemini can use Ichiya's Perfume Magic. They also stated that he's only thinking about perverted things. Gemini transformed into Ichiya while they were owned by Angel, in order to gather information about the Allied Forces's plan and to defeat Jura Neekis while his guard was down.
- Gray Fullbuster: As Gray, Gemini can use Ice-Make Magic to the same level of Gray's original Ice-Make Magic. Gemini transformed into Gray while they were owned by Angel to defeat the real Gray in the battle against the Allied Forces, to fool Natsu Dragneel and to fight Lucy Heartfilia.
- Erza Scarlet: As Erza, the Lizardmen can mimic her Requip Magic, being able to requip their armor and weapons to fight the opponent. However, they are not as fast at requipping as Erza.
- Virgo: As Virgo, the Lizardmen become able to dig tunnels underground and use the chains on their wrists to fight.
- Loke: As Loke, the Lizardmen mimic his ability to use the power of Regulus and become expert in hand-to-hand combatant.
- Plue: As Plue, the Lizardmen become unable to use any combat abilities and easily collapse due to exhaustion.
- Elfman Strauss: As Elfman, the Lizardmen are able to use Take Over Magic. However, instead of their arm changing form, they use their tail to use spells such as Beast Arm: Iron Bull.
- Wakaba Mine: As Wakaba, the Lizardmen become able to use Smoke Magic, and spells such as Smoke Fake.