The battle of the Dragon Slayers begins and all around, destruction ensues. Happy and Lucy comment on Natsu's anger, saying that they've never seen him in such a state before. Natsu, furious at what Gajeel did to Lucy, attacks him continuously. Initially, Natsu and Gajeel fight hand-to-hand, until Gajeel uses his sword against him. Natsu evades it, but Gajeel turns his body into iron, doubling his attack power and defense.
Natsu, unable to attack Gajeel with his hands, uses his Dragon Roar the same time Gajeel does, resulting a big explosion. Gajeel confidently states that he has the upper hand with his element, but a scale on his face suddenly chips off; Natsu states that his flames aren't ordinary ones and that Dragon Fire can incinerate anything.
Natsu angrily tells him that playtime is over and it's time to get serious. Gajeel agrees as he states there isn't enough room in the sky for two dragons.
Characters in Order of AppearanceEdit
Battles & EventsEdit
Magic, Spells, and Abilities usedEdit
- Dragon Slayer Magic (滅竜魔法 Metsuryū Mahō)
- Fire Dragon's Iron Fist (火竜の鉄拳 Karyū no Tekken)
- Iron Dragon's Club (鉄竜棍 Tetsuryūkon)
- Fire Dragon's Claw (火竜の鉤爪 Karyū no Kagitsume)
- Iron Dragon's Sword (鉄竜剣 Tetsuryūken)
- Iron Dragon's Scales (鉄龍の鱗 Tetsuryū no Uroko)
- Fire Dragon's Roar (火竜の咆哮 Karyū no Hōkō)
- Iron Dragon's Roar (鉄竜の咆哮 Tetsuryū no Hōkō)
|Galuna Island arc||Phantom Lord arc||Loke arc|
|47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69|
|21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29|