The battle between Natsu and Lyon commences, and during the battle, they converse about Lyon's reason for freeing Deliora, that he is doing it to surpass Ur, and that it was Gray's fault that Ur died. Meanwhile, Gray explains to Happy, Erza, and Lucy his past and how Deliora destroyed his hometown; subsequently, Ur and Lyon found him and Ur took him as her student.
A fight between Lyon and Natsu starts, and Natsu seems to have the upper hand. This troubles Zalty, who uses his Lost Magic on the floor under Natsu. This makes him fall, but when Lyon expresses conviction on the fact that the boy is no problem, Zalty leaves Natsu be. Lyon then announces his plan of defeating Deliora, which would be the only way to defeat Ur, Natsu asks him why he doesn't just fight Ur, to which Lyon responds that Ur was dead because of Gray. Natsu says he doesn't care of the past, but what he cares about are the people who will suffer because of him, and says that he will open Lyon’s eyes with his flames.
Meanwhile, Gray is explaining Lyon’s behavior to the other members of Team Natsu. He states that by defeating Deliora he would defeat Ur, but what Lyon doesn’t know is that, in fact, Ur is still alive. Gray explains that he lived in the in a city located in the Land of Isvan, until the day that Deliora arrived and razed it to the ground. Everyone was killed except for Gray, who was found alive by Ur and Lyon.
Characters in Order of Appearance
Battles & Events
Magic, Spells, and Abilities used
- Dragon Slayer Magic (滅竜魔法 Metsuryū Mahō)
- Fire Dragon Slayer Magic (炎の滅竜魔法 Honō no Metsuryū Mahō)
- Molding Magic (造形魔法 Zōkei Mahō)
- Ice-Make (氷の造形魔法 Aisu Meiku)
- Time Magic (時の魔法 Toki no Mahō)
- Arc of Time (時間のアーク Toki no Āku)
- Aera (翼 Ēra)
- Fire Dragon's Claw (火竜の鉤爪 Karyū no Kagizume)
- Fire Dragon's Sword Horn (火竜の剣角 Karyū no Kenkaku)
- Ice-Make: Clone
- Ice-Make: Eagle (大鷲 Īguru)
- Fire Dragon's Roar (火竜の咆哮 Karyū no Hōkō)
- Fire Dragon's Iron Fist (火竜の鉄拳 Karyū no Tekken)
|Lullaby arc||Galuna Island arc||Phantom Lord arc|
|24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46|
|11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20|