Appearances in Other Media
Fairy Academy: Yankee-kun and Yankee-chan
Natsu and the Dragon Egg
Cana reminds Gray that he has once again stripped off his shirt and later on notices Elfman's jealousy of his sister's ability to use Take Over Magic to transform her whole body. The next day, when Natsu demands to know where his egg went, Cana vehemently denies that she stole the egg. Later, Cana looks on as Happy hatches from his egg, and celebrates with the Guild as Reedus creates a portrait of the event.
Welcome to Fairy Fountain
The Day of the Fateful Encounter
Cana, who has been drinking as usual, is complaining to Lucy about her desire for a man, this subject makes Lucy uncomfortable, because as Cana predicts, she has never had a boyfriend. Cana announces this to the guild and then tells Lucy that later that day she will have a fateful encounter. Later at the end of the day, she consoles Lucy's would be boyfriend.
Whose Clothes Are These?
Cana, after watching other members of the guild exchange clothes, expresses her wishes to try on Erza's armor, a wish that is later granted when she is given the Heart Kreuz Armor during an exchange.
Fairies' Penalty Game
After winning the Fairies punishment game, Cana receives Wendy as her subject for the day. For her first task, Cana makes Wendy try on a multitude of outfits, from casual wear to garment inappropriate for a child. Cana then takes Wendy to an orphanage, where a group of children all clamor around her, wishing to talk to her about her exploits at the Grand Magic Games. At the end of the day, Cana takes Wendy to sit under a tree and watch the sun set and as the day ended Cana told Wendy about how when she was younger the orphanage took her in for a while. Cana also tells Wendy about how she felt that Wendy needed to talk to people her own age and that the orphanage kids needed an inspiration from their generation, which Cana thought could be Wendy. The two continue to talk until they fall asleep under a tree.
Fairy Academy: Yankee-kun and Yankee-chan!
Lucy transfers to Fairy Academy, where Cana also goes. During lunch, Cana gets scolded by Carla because her skirt is too long, and afterwards meets up with the others girls to tell them about Courage Academy. After school, Cana makes plans to go and drink with Makarov, Wakaba and Macao. The next day, Fairy Academy is challenged to a fight by Courage Academy, and Cana watches as a group of Courage students shows up to battle them, the group using Mirajane as a hostage. Courage Academy is then defeated by Natsu, Gray and Erza, and the next day, Cana along with the rest of the students listens to the Principal's speech.
Cana and her younger self appear in the third OVA, Memory Days. Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Erza, and Happy are sent to the past by the Memory Days Book. In the past, Lucy sees a young Cana beating Levy in a game with the help of her Magic and subsequently playing with Elfman.
The Exciting Ryuzetsu Land
At Ryuzetsu Land, Cana -in her underwear- states she wanted to wear her swimsuit, while Wakaba and Macao point out her regular out fit is already a swimsuit. Later, Cana has fun playing around with the members of Quatro Cerberus, while Rocker asks if she's in her underwear, to which she replies that it's a swimsuit. Later, after Natsu has destroyed the resort, Cana, along with the Quatro Cerberus members, lays unconscious in the remains of the resort.
Fairy Tail Portable Guild
Cana appears as a playable character in the first Fairy Tail Video Game, Fairy Tail Portable Guild, and is playable only if you unlock her through quests. She has no element, and she possesses the following Spells in the game:
- Magic Card-Bakuen: Cost 1 MP, Default Technique
- Magic Card-Shourai: Cost 1 MP, Cana must be at Level 18 to purchase it in the shop.
- Magic Card-Hyouchiyuu: Cost 2 MP, Cana must be at Level 25 to purchase it in the shop.
- Magic Card-Fuujin: Cost 4 MP, Cana must be at Level 30 to purchase it in the shop.
Fairy Tail Portable Guild 2
Fairy Tail Gekitotsu! Kardia Daiseidou
- Main: Sun's Strength (太陽の力 Taiyō no Chikara)
- Sub 1: Fool's Temperance (愚者の節制 Gusha no Sessei)
- Sub 2: Death's Lovers (死神の恋人 Shinigami no Koibito)
- Sub 3: Emperor's Chariot (皇帝の戦車 Kōtei no Sensha)
- Super: Thunderbolt's Fate (落雷の運命 Rakurai no Unmei)
Fairy Tail Zeref's Awakening
Cana is a playable character in the video-game Fairy Tail: Zeref's Awakening. She can be unlocked at the beginning of the Tenrou Island arc. She uses the following spells:
- Magic Card: Cost 20 VP, she has this spell from the beginning.
- Explosion Cards: Cost 40 VP, she has this spell from the beginning.
- Thunderbolt's Fate: Cost 40 VP, she must buy this spell in the shop.
- Icicle: Cost 40 VP, she must buy this spell in the shop.
- Wind Edge: Cost 40 VP, she must buy this spell in the shop.
- The Prayer's Fountain: Cost 80 VP, she must buy this spell in the shop.
- Fairy Glitter: Cost 120 VP, she must buy this spell in the shop.