Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sometime over 400 years ago, Ankhseram cursed Zeref Dragneel with the Contradictory Curse as punishment for trying to devise a way to bring his brother, Natsu Dragneel, back to life. Mavis Vermilion was similarly cursed roughly 300 years later when she cast the Black Magic of Law to save her friend Yuri Dreyar's life, inadvertently deciding who would live and who would die.
Magic & AbilitiesEdit
Ankhseram Black Magic (アンクセラムの黒魔術 Ankuseramu no Kuro Majutsu): Ankhseram wields the ability to inflict this Black Art as a curse, referred to as the Contradictory Curse (矛盾の呪い Mujun no Noroi), on anyone and does so on those who dared contort the balance between life and death, as in case of Zeref, who became a victim over 400 years ago. The curse immortalizes the victim and causes them to uncontrollably exude a black miasma that instantaneously kills all life it touches. The only way to stop this is for the victim to forget the value of life.
- The ankh (☥, /ˈæŋk/ or /ˈɑːŋk/) was the ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic character that represented the Egyptian triliteral "ˤnḫ" (which meant "life"), while "seram" is the Malay and Indonesian word for "horror".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 436, Pages 5-10
- ↑ Chapter 449, Pages 17-18
- ↑ Fairy Tail Zero: Chapter 7, Pages 8-9
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 208, Pages 15-16
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 250, Pages 5-8
|Alive||Ankhseram • Chronos • Kemokemo|
|Former God Slayers|